³³ 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙼

˗ˏˋ𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬ˊˎ˗
𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚒𝚒𝚒. 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖

 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖

𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 the next few days, they began having different people drive different cars to see who could beat the track

𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 the next few days, they began having different people drive different cars to see who could beat the track. It was finally Gisele's turn. Barely anyone had passed without getting caught by one of the cameras. Lola watched with an excited grin as Gisele got into the car. They watched as Gisele flawlessly drifted through the track.

"I think I'm in love." Han muttered

Lola smirked at him and turned her eyes back to the front. Gisele pulled up in front of them and got out.

"That was real solid work. I think camera three still caught you, though." Roman said

"Let's do it again." Gisele said, confidently

She got back in, doing the track all over again. Gisele pulled to a stop again in front of them and got out.

"Camera still caught you." Lola informed

Gisele groaned and threw the keys over towards Lola, who caught them with a smile. She got up from where she was sat on Brian's lap and started to walk towards the car. As she walked away, she felt Brian slap her butt lightly and she turned to roll her eyes at him. Lola got in the car and drove it towards the start of the track. A smile graced her face as she drifted effortlessly around the track. She turned the wheel sharply as she drifted around the final corner, skidding to a stop in front of the team. She opened the door and stepped out.