³⁸ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙵

˗ˏˋ𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬ˊˎ˗
𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚟𝚒𝚒𝚒. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏

 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏

𝑴𝑰𝑨 had gone into labor

𝑴𝑰𝑨 had gone into labor. The boys were out racing, and the girls were hanging out at Mia and Oliver's house. Isla, Lola, and Elena looked to each other with wide eyes before leaping into action. Elena and Isla helped Mia walk towards the car as Lola ran around, grabbing everything she needed. Once they reached the car, Isla got into the backseat. Elena put Mia into the backseat next to Isla and climbed into the passenger's seat. Lola hopped into the driver's seat. Mia gripped onto Isla's hand tightly as she breathed out rapidly to try and ease the pain, groaning in pain as another contraction hit her.

Lola quickly sped towards the sanctuary where the nuns have been taking care of Mia during her pregnancy. Once they had arrived, Mia was rushed into a room with Isla and Elena following behind her as Lola stopped to make a phone call.

"Lo, now's not really the best time." Oliver said

"Mia's gone into labor." Lola said

"What?" Oliver asked, shocked

"We're at the sanctuary right now." Lola said

"I'm on my way." Oliver said

He hung up the phone. Lola hurried back into Mia's room where she was holding onto Isla's hand tightly as she cried out in pain. Mia looked a little panicked that Oliver wasn't there yet. She definitely did not want to have this baby without him. Just before youngest Toretto could really start to panic the sound of three engines revving was heard. Lola, Elena, and Isla rushed outside, and over to Oliver.