🌸 Permission 🌸

Y/n's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was in my dreamland when my alarm rang. I open my eyes and stop the alarm. I got up and went into the bathroom. After freshening up I went into the kitchen and started making breakfast for me and my little sister. "Nam-ra! Wake up it's time to go to school. Wake up or else you will be late." I scream from the kitchen. Our home is not that big. Everything was good till our appa was with us. He works in a dangerous field. I told him to leave that work and live peacefully with us but he never listened and one day he left us alone in this cruel world. But before leaving he taught me many things. I miss him every day. I promised him that I would take care of Nam-ra. She is the only family left.

I was in my thoughts when my little Nam-ra came from her room after getting ready for her school. I went to her and set her collar. "Eonni.... Actually, I want to tell you something." She said hesitantly. I cup her cheeks. "What happened Nam-ra?" She looks down. "Actually my school is planning a trip after two days and I want to go on that. Will you allow me to go with my friends? My all friends are going... Please." She said with a pout. I never send her on any trip. Because I was scared to send her away from me.

"I know you are afraid that something will happen to me but I'm grown up now. I can take care of myself... Please allow me this time." I know I can't always be with her. "Okay... You can go." "Why I want to g..... One second what did you say?." She said shockingly. I smile and kiss her forehead. "I said you can go." She became happy and immediately hugged me. "Thank you... Thank you so much eonni. I love you." I smile and pat her head. "I love you too my Nam-ra-ah... But you have to promise me that you will take care of yourself and you will call me every minute." She nodded obediently. "Promise.... I will take care of myself." "Good now let's have your breakfast."

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jungkook came downstairs to the dining table and saw his father. "Good morning Dad." His dad smiles. "Good morning son. Did you find out that traitor?" Suddenly his sweet voice changes into a serious one. Jungkook nod. "Yes, Dad.... And I send him to his right place." His dad understands what his son wants to say.

"Good morning Dad.... Good morning kookie." A person greets both of them from behind. Jungkook closes his eyes in annoyance and turns his neck towards that person. "Jin hyung... How many times I have told you to not call me by that name? I'm not a baby now." Jin came and sat beside him and ruffled his hair. "Aigo.... My kookie doesn't like this name. So what? You are my little brother and I will call you that always." Jungkook sighed and started eating his breakfast. Servants serve breakfast to Jin also.

"Good morning all of you." Another voice greets them while sitting on his seat. "Good morning Jimin." His dad said with a smile. "What happened about the deal?" He asked. "They are not accepting our conditions, Dad." He replied. "And I hope you know how to convince them." He said with a smirk. Jimin also smirks and nods.

Jin is the older son of the family and Jimin is the middle son and Jungkook is the maknae of the family and their father, Min-jun is a big mafia in the country. Jin takes responsibility for their legal work because he doesn't want to be involved in the mafia things. Jimin and Jungkook take care of their mafia business. They are proud of Min-jun. They never disobey him.

Jungkook loves power. He wants to be like his father. He is a cold type of person. He never shows his emotions. Their mother died when Jungkook was 10. They all miss her.

"Good morning all." The person bows to all of them. They all turn around. "Good morning Hoseok," Jin said. "Hoseok there is a meeting in Japan, so you have to send some bodyguards with Jin on this tour," Min-jun said. Hoseok nod.

??? POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was going towards my office when I saw the girl whom I met last night. What was her name..... Y/n. She went inside a cafe. She has something in her that attracts me. I didn't know when I got out of the car and went behind her. I also entered that cafe. I looked here and there and then I saw her at the reception. "Oh... So she works here." I sit on a chair from where I can watch her properly. Then a girl came to me. "Sir your order?" She asks Polity. "Her," I reply while looking at Y/n. "Sorry sir?" But then I realized what I said. "Sorry I mean here take my order..... One cup cappuccino." She nodded and went away from there. Then that girl went to Y/n and something said to her and she went inside. I impatiently wait for her.

After a few minutes, she came out and thankfully the girl who took my order looked busy so Y/n brought my coffee by herself. I set my clothes and hair. She comes and puts my coffee. "Here is your order sir. Enjoy your coffee." She said with a smile. I think she didn't recognize me. She turned around and was about to go but I spoke. "I didn't know you worked here... Y/n." She stopped and turned back to me. "Excuse me? How did you know my name?" She said in confusion. "You forgot me very fast." She tilts her head. "I'm sorry sir but I don't know what are you saying." "Yesterday..... In the club." I tried to make her recall our last night meeting. "Oh...... So you are that man. I'm sorry I didn't recognize you and honestly, there is nothing I should remember. We just met by chance." And she bowed to me and went from there. Aish my savage girl.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🄷🄴🄻🄻🄾 🄳🄴🄰🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄴🅁🅂 🤗

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐥𝐥?

𝐢 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 🤗😚

𝐬𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤.....

𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐈𝐭 🤭🫂

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧?

𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐈𝐟 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐭. 🤗

𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐈𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧.....

🄻🄾🅅🄴 🅈🄾🅄 💜

🄻🄾🅅🄴 🅈🄾🅄 💜

🄿🅄🅁🄿🄻🄴 🅈🄾🅄 💜