🌸 Just A Dream 🌸

Y/n's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Y/n-ie." I feel a hand on my head caressing lovingly. I smile and slowly open my eyes when I see that person. My eyes immediately got teary.

"A...appa." I smile with tears. "You came back." He smiled and caressed my face. "I never leave you in the first place my princess." He kisses my forehead. I immediately hugged him and started crying like a baby.

"Do you know? How much I missed you? How much Nam-ra missed you? Why did you leave us appa? Why?" I tightly hug him. I'm scared that if I leave him he will leave me again.

"I'm always here for you princess..... Appa is always here with both of you. I saw how brave you are. I saw how you take care of Nam-ra." He said while caressing my hair.

"But I'm tired now appa... Now I'm tired of being brave. Now I can't do this anymore. I need you appa. You know there is no one to whom I can hug and tell me all the pain." He slowly broke the hug.

"How can you say this Y/n? You are my brave daughter. I trust you very much. You can't break my trust like this princess. I never teach you to give up." Suddenly a light came from behind and we both looked towards that light.

Appa turns to me again and smiles. "You can't give up Y/n. There are so many things in your life that are waiting for you." He said while taking steps backward.

I panicked to see him doing that. "Appa.... Wh... Where are you going?" I said while crying. I tightly hold his hand. "Always remember... I'm here for you." He smiled last time and slowly left my hand and disappeared in that light.

"APPA!!!!" I opened my eyes and looked here and there and saw myself on the couch. "So it was just a dream." I smile in pain.

"Appa.... I'm missing you... Why did you leave us." I hide my face in my hand and start crying. Suddenly my phone rings. I saw the caller ID and saw Nam-ra's name.

I calm down myself. I take a deep breath and answer the call. "Good morning Nam-ra," I said excitedly to hide my tears. "Good morning eonni... How are you?"

After talking to her I hang up the call. I wipe my tears and get up from the couch to get ready for the cafe.

Min-jun's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In the morning after having breakfast. I went to my study room. Where Hoseok is waiting for me. I sat on my chair and he slowly handed me an iPad.

"As you said, I collect the CCTV footage of that area." I nodded my head slowly. "Good job Hoseok..... That's why you are my head of the guards." He smiles and looks down.

"I hope you also hide that information that I told you to hide?" He nods immediately. "Good.... I don't want that Jungkook to know about this."

"I will take care of that sir... But why do you want to hide that?" I sigh. "You will know when the times come." He didn't ask further. He bows and leaves me alone.

I watched the footage and saw her fighting bravely. I smile proudly. She is as amazing as I thought. She is perfect for the work.

Taehyung's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I slowly open my eyes and stretch my hands. I just woke up from my sleep. I got down from my bed and went towards the bathroom. I have bruises on my knuckle.