🌸 I Care For You 🌸

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Thanks for coming Taehyung-ssi," Mr. Lim said. Taehyung smile. "Thanks for inviting me, Mr. Lim," they were talking

when So-Hyun noticed Taehyung. A big smile crept on her face. She immediately went to them.

"Welcome Taehyung-ssi," She said happily. Taehyung looked at her and just nodded his head and went with Namjoon.

"Why did he behave like this with me? Is he still mad at me?" So-Hyun said with a pout.

She again went to Taehyung who was ordering a drink for him.

"How are you?" she asked sweetly. "I was fine until you came," Taehyung replied coldly. So-Hyun makes a pout.

"Did you still not forgive me?" she again spoke. Taehyung sighed. "Look... I'm not interested in talking to you, so please leave me alone," Taehyung said and went from there with taking his drink.

"You are not interested, but I'm very interested in you," she said with a smile while looking at Taehyung with love.

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

"What? How did this happen?" Min-jun becomes very worried when Jin tells him about the attack.

"I reached there on time Dad or else God knows what would have happened and that's why I decided to take him home with me," Min-jun nods his head and pats Jin's shoulder.

"You did right, Jin... Now it's not good to keep him in the hospital. It will be better to keep him in front of eyes but be careful. No one should know about him," Jin nods his head.

"Don't worry about that. I'll make sure that no one knows about him. But Dad when you are going to tell them about him? They deserve to know the truth."

"I know Jin you want to tell them about him, but it's not the right time now. I'm just waiting for him to wake up," Min-jun also wants to tell them about him but he doesn't want to give them false hope.

"I'm sure, you are doing this for their good, and I'm with you," Min-jun smiles and pats his son's head.

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

It's been 3 weeks since Jin transferred him to one of their safe houses. Jin and Min-jun regularly went to check on him. Hoseok also went with them.

Taehyung also came back from Japan but not alone, So-Hyun also came with him and stick to him like glue. As the next boss of their business including the Mafia business, she wants to handle this deal or we can say that she wants to be with Taehyung.

Y/n and Jungkook slowly start getting along with each other. It's not like Y/n started liking him but now she doesn't hate him either. Even Jungkook made his relationship good with Nam-ra which Y/n didn't like a bit.

It's like Nam-ra and Jungkook become buddies. Nam-ra feels good with Jungkook. She finds a big brother in Jungkook.

Everything is going well but little did they know a new storm has landed in Korea.

"We are invited to a party tonight," Jimin said after reading the invitation. Y/n, Sam, Hoseok, and Jungkook were sitting there.

"So, we are attending one more party," Y/n said. Jungkook looked at her. "and I hope you will be with me, not like last time," Y/n rolled her eyes.