🌸 Heart Vs Brain 🌸

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Not like this... Hold it like this." Hoseok teaches Y/n how to hold a gun correctly. "I know." She said rudely. Hoesok knows that she is angry with him.

"Oh God Y/n till when you are going to talk to me like this." he finally asked her but she didn't reply. To avoid him she wears her earmuffs and takes a gun and points it at the target.

Hoseok sighed and just stood there. She starts firing. She fires well but not on the target. She was fuming in anger, so she didn't stop for a second.

'How can he do that? What does he think of himself? I just hate him.' She cursed him in her mind.

After firing all the bullets, she pulled off her earmuffs and heard someone clapping. She turned around and saw two men. She tilts her head and looks at them.

"Good just need some more training." She just gives them cold stares. "Oh God Jimin... Where are your manners? You must introduce yourself first. Hello Y/n... I'm Jin and he is my younger brother Jimin." Jin introduced themselves.

"Hello." She bows to them. "I have heard a lot about you," Jin said with a smile. "I just hope you have heard good things about me," Y/n spoke.

Jin chuckled. "Of course Y/n it's only good things. Dad praises you a lot." She smiles a little.

"So how's your shooting going?" Jimin asks. Hoseok was standing there. "Hyung... We are finding you everywhere and you are here." Jimin went towards Hoseok and stood beside him.

"Let's go I have some work with you." Jimin drags him with him. Y/n and Jin were left there alone.

"So... You have only a sister?" Jin asks in a conforming way. Y/n nods her head. "Yes." Jin sigh. "Did you like everything here?" Jin tried to talk to her but Y/n didn't speak a word. She just nods her head.

"I saw your shooting skills. You almost hit the target. Did you take any classes before?" He said while pointing toward the target point.

"Not classes exactly but when I was in high school. I was in a shooting group." She said in a monotonous tone.

Jin is very impressed by her. He likes her fearless attitude. Jin went to sit on the chair when his gaze went to a broken phone.

"Is this your phone?" He asks Y/n while showing her the phone. Y/n takes a deep breath and nods her head. "Then what happens to your phone?" He questions her.

"Mr. Jerk." she immediately stops and looks at Jin who narrowed his eyes. "I mean... You're dear little brother broke my phone." She said sarcastically.

"Jungkook." He sighs. "I'm sorry from his side,"  Jin's apology shocked Y/n because she never thought that his older brother is this well-mannered and polite.

"No... Please, don't say sorry because it's not you who broke my phone. So, please don't be for the things you don't do." She said softly.

Jin smiled and slowly went to her and patted her shoulder and went from there.

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

Lee Bona reached a cafe where she called Namjoon. She entered the cafe and saw Namjoon already sitting there.

A shy smile crept on her face and she slowly took steps towards him.

"Hii." She said and slowly sat in front of him. "Hii." Namjoon gives her his dimple smile.