🌸 A Special Day 🌸

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"How did you know that I will be here?" Y/n asked.

"Nam-ra told me that you always go near the ocean in Seoul on your birthday, so I immediately found a nearby ocean and saw I found you," Jungkook said proudly.

"It's so beautiful right," Jungkook said while looking towards the ocean which is Shining because of the light of the moon.

"Hmm," Y/n hummed while looking at the ocean.

Y/n stood up and went near the ocean. Jungkook also went with her.

"Water is so cold," Jungkook said, and with that, he splashed water on Y/n.

Y/n gasped when she felt cold water.

"What The-" Y/n also splash water on him. They both start splashing water on each other.

They both were playing and giggling together.

Jungkook takes Y/n back to the hotel. They both stand in front of their rooms.

"Go and sleep... And please don't go anywhere without me, okay?" Y/n nods slowly.

Jungkook smiles. "Good girl... Now go and talk to Nam-ra she is hella worried for you," with that he opened her room's door.

Y/n slowly enters the room. Jungkook was also about to go into his room but Y/n called him.

"Jungkook!" he turns towards her.

"Yes? Do you need something?" he asked immediately.

Y/n smiles a little and slowly shakes her head.

"Good night," Jungkook smiled again.

"Good night... Sweet dreams," Y/n closed the door, and Jungkook also went into his room.

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

"Happy Birthday Y/n," Seojun said while looking at the sky.

"I know you must hate me now but I still love you Y/n. I wish I could tell you the reason. Just one last time, I wish I could meet you Y/n-ah," Seojun blinked his eyes and wiped his tears.

"But I wish for your happiness only. I hope you get someone who will not leave you like me." he sighed.

"Please god, give me just one last chance to tell her my truth, please. I don't want her to hate me all her life."

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

The next morning Y/n woke up when she heard a knock on her room's door.

"Aish! Who the hell is on the door in the early morning?" she hides her head under the pillow but the knocking doesn't stop.

"Aish!" she frustratingly stands up from the bed and opens the door.

"WHAT THE-" She stopped in the middle when she saw Jungkook standing in front of her door with a grin, holding a plate.

"Good morning ma'am," she frowns.

"Ma'am?"

Jungkook smiles at her and enters the room.