🌸 Punishment 🌸

Y/n's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"This is not fair boss..... I just broke one cup and you are giving me punishment." I complain to my boss while whining. "It's your 101 cup which you broke today. I always forgive you but no... Not today. Today you have to take the punishment. I need this whole cafe clean." She said angrily and went from there.

"Aish.... Why God? Why do you make me this clumsy? Now I have to clean this whole cafe." I whined and started my mission.

I take a mop stick and start mopping the floor. "Aaah it's so tiring." I first clean the reception area then I move towards the hall. Boss and all the staff have gone already and then left me behind to do the cleaning.

When I see that there is no one and I'm alone in the cafe. I take out my phone and play some music on my phone and start my work while dancing. I love to do work like this.

"You can't stop me lovin' myself
Oh-oh-ooh-whoa (hey!)
Oh-oh-ooh, whoa-whoa
Oh-oh-ooh-whoa"

when my favorite verse came I started doing the steps with that.

"Oh-oh-ooh-whoa (hey!)
Oh-oh-ooh, whoa-whoa
Oh-oh-ooh-whoa"

I was in my own world when someone suddenly came in front of me and I flinched very hard. "OMO..... What the hell! Do you want to kill me Taehyung?" I ask firmly while putting my hand on my chest.

Taehyung's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was not able to come in the morning because of some important deal, so I thought to visit her in the evening. When I reached outside of the cafe. I saw the close sign. I sigh. "I think I'm late today." But suddenly I heard someone singing terribly. I slowly opened the door and saw Y/n dancing and singing. I giggled while looking at her silly dance.

I slowly take steps toward her and stand in front of her and because of my sudden appearance, she flinched. "OMO..... What the hell! Do you want to kill me Taehyung?" she said while putting her hand on her chest.

"I didn't know that you can sing also?" She looked away in embarrassment. "Why are you here?" She asks without looking at me.

I chuckled at her behavior. "Actually I can't come to meet you in the morning so I thought to meet you and thank god I came or else I have missed your performance." She turns around.

"Just forget what you saw... Alright." She said and started mopping. "I want to but I can't..... But forget it and tell me why are you mopping at this time." I walked in front of her.

She looks down. "Actually I broke a cup and my boss gave me punishment for that." She said with a pout. Awww she looks so cute. "But why? You just broke one cup right?" She slowly shakes her head.

"It's not my first time. It's the 101st time. That's why." She didn't up her gaze from the floor. My eyes widened at her confession. "Woah.... I didn't know you are this clumsy. But you can't beat Namjoon hyung in clumsiness. He breaks things more than you." She looks at me.

"Really? It means I am not the only clumsy person in this world." She said and scratched her head. I chuckled. "Of course..... Hmmm... If you have finished your work then let's go I will drop you at your home." I said so I can spend time with her and also see her house.

She looks here and there. "Mmm... Not now. You can go... I still have to finish my work. Thanks for asking." She said and started her work. "It's okay." She looked at me. "I can wait." She thinks for a second and then slowly nods her head.