🌸 Truth Revealed 🌸

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I BREAK HER HEART TO SAVE HER LIFE," Seojun cut Jungkook in the middle.

Jungkook and Hoseok exchange glances and again look at Seojun.

"What do you mean by to save her life?" Hoseok asked.

Seojun sighed and looked at them.

"I never deceived her,"

Flashback
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Seojun's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Y/n needs me at this time. She lost her father I have to be with her in her hard times.

I was in my room thinking about Y/n when someone knocked on my door. I went and opened the door revealing.

"Dad?"

"How are you my son?" he asked and entered my house.

"I-I'm fine... You? Here?" I was so surprised after seeing my dad.

"Why? Can't I come to meet my son?" I smile and shake my head.

"No, Dad... I didn't mean that. I was just so surprised by your sudden visit." Dad smiles while sitting on the couch.

"I'm here to take you with me," My eyes widen at his words.

"It's enough now. You want to live by yourself, I permit that but now I need you, my business needs you." I clenched my fist.

"I knew it... No wonder why you suddenly decided to come here but my decision is clear. I will not join your business. This is what Mom wanted and this is what I decided for myself," I received a slap as soon as I completed my sentence.

"Your mom was a fool. Don't be like her. You are my heir, my only son. You have to take this place," tears start forming in my eyes when he talks about Mom like this.

"She was not a fool. She just wanted a peaceful life and you can't able to give her that, and I will not be like you because she never wanted me to become like you. You can go now," I said about to go into my room when I heard him.

"I wonder what will be your decision after your girlfriend's death," I halted my steps.

I immediately turned towards him and found him smirking.

"H-how?"

"What do you think? Huh? I don't know what is going on in your life. I know each and everything about your life," I gulp in fear.

"You can't hurt her, she has nothing to do with you. It's my decision,"

"I know she is another reason why you don't want to join my business,"

"No, Dad you can't do anything to her,"

"I promise, I will not if you leave her and come with me forever. I will not hurt her," tears start flowing from my eyes.

"I love her dad, how can I leave her,"

"My business is more important to me than this love. Leave her or watch her die. It's your choice. I'm giving you 12 hours to decide. Her death or her life," and with that he went from there.