🌸 A Suprise 🌸

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Min-ho, you know today is your princess's birthday. She is missing you so much... please get up now," Min-jun said while crying.

Today Min-jun came to meet his friend. He was about to go when he saw a hand moment of Min-ho. He immediately sat beside him.

"Min-ho... Min-ho are you listening to me?"

"I will go and call the doctor," the nurse said to him. Min-jun nods his head.

"Min-ho, please get up now," he said while holding his hand tightly.

After a few minutes, the doctor came.

"Doctor, I saw his hand's moment," he tells the doctor. The doctor checks Min-ho.

When the doctor was checking on him, he slowly opened his eyes. Min-jun becomes so happy to see his friend awake from the coma.

"Min-ho... You finally decided to open your eyes," Min-jun said while crying. Min-ho gives him a little smile through the oxygen mask.

"Doctor, is Min-ho fine now?" Min-jun immediately asked. The doctor smiles and nods his head.

"Yes, sir... He is fine. We were just waiting for him to wake up and now he has wakes up and there is nothing to worry about."

"I'm so happy Min-ho that you're fine now," Min-ho slowly put his hand on Min-jun's hand.

He takes off his mask slowly.

"D-don't worry... I-I'm fine... Now," he said while stuttering.

"Don't talk now, take rest for now, okay,"

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

"You will not leave me alone... right?" Taehyung asked frustratingly to So-Hyun. She grins and shakes her head.

Taehyung sighed and started walking out of the hotel and So-Hyun immediately followed him.

"By the way why you came here?" she asked while following Taehyung.

"To meet someone," Taehyung mumbled. So-Hyun frown.

"What did you say?" Taehyung gave her a cold look.

"it's none of your business. I never told you to follow me," So-Hyun hurts when Taehyung talks to her like that but she smiles.

"I decided to follow you, so don't you dare to interfere in that," when So-Hyun said those words Taehyung remembered when he also said those words to Y/n.

He didn't say further to her and started walking again.

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

"So, did you like the movie?" Jungkook asked Y/n who was eating popcorn.

"That was my favorite actor's movie how can I hate that movie," Y/n replied happily.

Jungkook smiled to see Y/n happy.

"Then let's go," Jungkook said.

"Now where?"

"Shopping,"

"Woah! This mall is so huge," Y/n was so stunned. "But why it's so empty?" she asked.

"I rent this Mall for today," Y/n eyes widened when she heard that.

"Y-You... What?" she can't believe in her ears.