🌸 Reject 🌸

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Y/n sighed and slowly entered the mansion. "Who are you?" A guard asked her. "I'm Kang Y/n and Mr. Min-jun called me here." She replied. "Oh, Miss Kang finally you are here." Someone said from behind. The guard turns around and Y/n also looks in that direction. Hoseok was standing there with a smile.

He came forward. "I'm glad that you decided to come Miss Kang." He said. Y/n smiles awkwardly and bows to him. "Hello, Mr. Jung." She said politely. "Come... Boss is waiting for you." She slowly nodded and hesitantly entered the house.

Hoseok takes her toward Min-jun's cabin. He stops in front of the door and slowly knocks on the door. Min-jun allows from inside. He slowly opened the door and gestured for Y/n to come in behind him. Y/n slowly enters.

"Boss.... Miss Kang is here to meet you." He said with a smile. Min-jun looks towards Y/n and smiles. "Hello, Y/n," Min-jun said. Y/n immediately bows to him. "Hello, sir." Min-jun gestured to Hoseok to leave him alone and slowly Hoseok left the cabin.

"Please take a seat Y/n." He said very softly. Y/n hesitantly sits on the chair. "I'm so glad to meet you in person Y/n." Y/n smiles nervously. "Thank you so much for saving my son. First of all." Y/n looks at him. She didn't accept that he would say thank you to her. "No sir... Please don't say thank you." Min-jun smiled at her. "So, What did you think about my offer?" He asked excitedly.

Y/n sighs and looks toward him. "Actually sir... Before coming here I search for you and I know who are you and what is your work. But I didn't understand why you want to hire me as a bodyguard?" Y/n asked seriously. Min-jun chuckled and stood up from his seat.

"I saw your skills Y/n. You are a good fighter. I must say your father had taught you very well." When Y/n heard that her eyes went wide. "How do you know that my father taught me all this ?" She asked. "I know everything about you Y/n. As you said you know who I am then you should also know that I can get any information which I want." He said with a smile.

Y/n didn't say anything. "And about you as a bodyguard. I see your worth and I want you to use your skill in a useful way." He tries to convince her. "I know my worth sir but I can't accept your offer. Because I know in this field life will be always in danger and I can't risk... Not because I'm a coward but because I have a sister. She is my only family and I'm her only family. I can't leave her. My appa was also in this field and we lost them..... Thanks for your offer but I can't accept your offer." She said very firmly.

"We will take care of your sister Y/n. You don't have to take tension about her. I will make sure to take care of her personally. We will pay you a good amount of money, so you can live your life as you want. Think about it. It's a good opportunity for you." Y/n smile.

"I don't need anyone to take care of my sister. I'm enough for her. Thanks for your offer. I'm living my life as I want. I can't accept your offer because I'm living my life peacefully and I don't want any Chaos in my and my sister's life." She stood up and bowed to him and walked out of the cabin. Min-jun just looked at her and was stunned by her behavior. "As expected."

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

Jungkook and Jimin went into the club and directly went towards the VIP zone. This club is their own. Jungkook came after so many days here. First, he checks all the things in the club and then sits calmly. "After watching Han's condition no one will dare to attack afterward," Jimin said.

Jungkook was smirking all the time. They both are having conversations with the club manager and having their drinks.

Jungkook and Jimin were watching everything from the VIP room. When Jungkook's eyes caught a girl. She was looking so hot in her red dress. Her eyes also met with Jungkook. When Jungkook smiles very seductively. Jimin was silently watching everything.

"So you already find someone for tonight." He said while looking towards the girl. Jungkook didn't say anything. He just started going towards that girl. "Aish this Jungkook..... He will never change." He smiles and shakes his head.

That girl also came to Jungkook. "You look so handsome." She said in his ear in a very seductive way after saying that she leaned back from him. Jungkook immediately grabs her waist and pulls her close to him. "Tell something which I don't know." He whispers in her ear.

"Will we do all talking here or do you have some other plans?" She asked. Jungkook smirked. "I have lots of plans baby girl... Let me show you." And with that, they disappeared from there.

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

"What?" Y/n closed her ears. "Will you please stop screaming near my ear?" She said annoyingly. "Why did you reject his offer Y/n? He told you that he would take care of everything think. Don't you think it's a good idea?" Hanbin smiles excitedly. "Oh yeah, a very good idea to put my Nam-ra's life in danger." She said sarcastically. Hanbin sigh.

"You already know Bin. What happened to my appa? Now what do you want? Huh? That I also left my Nam-ra alone in this cruel world." She said firmly. Hanbin looked down and shook his head slowly. "I know they will pay me a good salary for this work but what will I do with that good salary if I will not be with my Nam-ra?" Hanbin understands her worries for her little sister. He is not unaware of her love for Nam-ra. She can kill someone for her and she can die for her also.

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

Min-jun was standing near the window in the dark room. The only moonlight was glowing in the room. When a man also enters the room. "She didn't accept the job?" The man who just entered the room asked him. Min-jun shakes his head. "I knew that she would never accept this job. I know her very well." The man said.

"Now?" That man asked. "Now...." Min-jun said and sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🄷🄴🄻🄻🄾 🄿🄴🅃🄰🄻🅂 💜

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐥𝐥?

𝐢 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 😚💜

𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐧? 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬?

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐧-𝐣𝐮𝐧 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐨 𝐍𝐨𝐰?

𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐈𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐈𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧......

🄻🄾🅅🄴 🅈🄾🅄 💜

🄿🅄🅁🄿🄻🄴 🅈🄾🅄 💜