CHAPTER 1 : SHRINE FOR KAMISAMA

"Let me introduce, this is our new student Yamada Sakura." Said one kamisama.

Sakura had enter the kamisama school in the other world to learn more about being a divine deity.

In japan, kamisama is a shinto belief. People pray to kamisama for help, protection and good luck. Sakura choose to be kamisama because she want to stay and serve at the Ruko shrine.

Unfortunately, after many years passed by, the shrine was no longer there. Now the land had been used to built a high school. So Sakura had no choice but to look for another shrine.

There was many shrine in Japan but looking for one that available might be hard. Since there was many kamisama serve each shrine and not all of them wanted to share. It has become their home for ages so Sakura still searching for the one she can claim as her home as well.

At the kamisama school, Sakura as usual not being friends with anyone but there's always some kami wanted to be her friend.

This one kami named Hitori. He was the land god who was in practical. He have a big crush on Sakura. He actually cute like a flower boy and he obviously loved flower also greenery place.

"If you want we can serve the same shrine. I am ready to share with you." He said to Sakura.

Sakura always ignore him but that doesn't make Hitori giving up on her.

This was the 100 times Sakura went to the human world. She been looking for an available shrine but every shrine seem to have it's owner.

Since she busy looking for the shrine, Sakura slowly forgot about her dark past. In the class also she was the quiet student and have no interest in other kami or any spirit being.

"Didn't you get tired going here and there between the human world and the other world?" Ask Hitori.

Sakura didn't look at the land god but focus on her study.

"You know we have two days to find an available shrine." Said Hitori again.

He put both his hand on the back of his head and close his eyes. He was enjoying the scent of the green grass.

"Do you want to know why i always wanted to be your friend. Because i love nature so much especially the smell of flowers and you was the most beautiful Sakura i've ever know." Said Hitori.

As soon as he open his eyes, Sakura already disappear from his side.

"That girl." He said to himself smiling.

*****

"I don't accept girl." Said one kamisama who Sakura ask to share shrine with.

So she go to the another shrine. As soon as she wanted to enter the door been closed automatically also the window. Seem like Sakura been rejected.

Sakura still didn't give up. She teleport to one shrine which built up in the highest mountain. The kamisama there look at Sakura up and down. He give her a test before say yes.

"I don't want you to use your power coming here. You must climb that stairs and if you succeed i will agreed to share this shrine with you." Said the kamisama.

Sakura give a try to climb the stairs. Honestly it was the highest stairs ever since the shrine was up at the mountain top. Sakura try her best not to use her super power but the stairs never end or look like she reach the destination.

She wanted to give up because she realised the kamisama deceive her by adding the stairs with his power so that she failed. At the middle of trying, Sakura was really exhausted. She almost falling but Hitori appear and grab her body.