CHAPTER 9 : ONE SIDED LOVE

After the incident that night, Sakura learn that she was not accepted in the yokai world. They try to kill her. They never forgive her and always assume her as a sinner.

Sakura once again have no choice but to return to Hitori's shrine. He was happy to see her again but Sakura feel uncomfortable. Kousuke also look like he unwelcomed her like before.

"Even though you haven't got the blessing, you still a kamisama. I wish you can grant my prayer next month." Suddenly Haru speak up during their dinner.

"You know right who was the reason that make he unable to get the kamisama blessing." Said Kousuke.

Haru was suprised to hear that but he was looking at Hitori for an answer.

"But why did you choose me?" Ask Hitori.

Because you can help me kamisama." Said Haru.

"He can't. You shouldn't force a kamisama candidate to grant your wish. Just make your prayer somewhere else." Kousuke still disagree.

"What did you pray for?" Ask Hitori.

"I let you know next month after i finish my 100 times shrine visit.

"You are not visiting. You are living here. Can't you differentiate it?" Said Kousuke.

"I know but..." Haru was trying to explain until Hitori cut off his word.

"I will help you since you had brought Sakura back here again." Said Hitori.

Sakura was quiet the whole time.

At the moment Kousuke feels like Hitori was a fooled due to his love towards Sakura. This make he dislike Sakura even more. He then started to plan something evil to make Sakura suffer and leave Hitori side forever.

*****

One night, Kousuke turns into his true form. He wanted to kill Sakura but one umbrella which was a kasa-obake (a yokai umbrella) preventing him from hurting her.

He was shocked but he assume it was Sakura's power that save herself. So he retreat.

When morning comes, he act normal like nothing had happen. The next night he continue to plan on killing Sakura again. But the same umbrella keep on making a shield from his power to reach Sakura.

It happen for almost a week and he always failed till he change his plan. But at the same time, Kousuke was suspecting something wrong.

Sakura seem unbothered and unthreaten. She sleep well and wake up like usual. She never questioned of being disturb or anything else.

*****

The other night, Kousuke plan to kill Haru instead. He turn into his true form and he went to Haru's room. This time, Hitori was there to prevent him.

"Stop it!" He said.

"I won't." Said Kousuke.

"They do nothing wrong." Said Hitori.

"They was burden to you. Sakura never love you. She was in love with this human." Said Kousuke

Hitori immediately brought Kousuke teleport far from the shrine as he have something to discuss.

"I know but i love Sakura." Said Hitori.

"I love you too." Kousuke suddenly confess his feeling.

"If you gonna love me. I will need to let you go." Said Hitori.

"Why me? I've spend almost my life with you. I faithful to you. Why did you still choose Sakura over me?" Kousuke was really disappointed.

"I'm sorry. I can't accept you anymore." Just like that Hitori leave Kousuke who was full of anger and sadness.

No matter what he promise to himself he will get rid of Sakura.