CHAPTER 5 : CHERRY BLOSSOM MEET THE SPRING

Haru already went to the shrine early in the morning. Many weeks had passed since he came to the human world. Every time he went there he will take a glimpse at Sakura. The girl also never missed to look at Haru everytime he come to pray at the shrine.

Haru really wanted to talk to her but he knew his mission was to finish the 100 times shrine visit and get the kamisama to grant his wish.

"I really feel weird why did that boy always went here even though this shrine located at secluded area." Said Hitori while drinking his tea.

"Let's go Touma." Said Sakura ignoring Hitori as usual.

"Where you want to go?" Ask Hitori.

Instead of Sakura who was answering, Kousuke quickly answered Hitori.

"Today we have a big meeting before the kamisama festival been held." Said Kousuke.

"Why you didn't tell me earlier.

"Because you always busy with Sakura." Said Kousuke.

"You take care of the shrine. I'll follow Sakura." Said Hitori to his guardian.

"But she have Touma." Said Kousuke but still he been ignored by Hitori.

Since Hitori met Sakura, Kousuke feel that the land god slowly forget about his existence. But, the 'tengu' always faithful waiting for Hitori and ready to stay by his side.

*****

Haru was shocked after he realised someone following him going back home from the school. He have no choice but to take another route. The smell of the one who followed him was from a human girl.

Haru pretend he didn't notice she was following him. Without waiting any longer, Haru use his power to stop the time and he escaped just like that. He quickly teleport to the mountain.

"It was close." Said Haru to himself.

While he stand by the hill and watch his high school from afar, he suddenly noticed something.

The beautiful kamisama was there with a 'kitsune' yokai whose probably her guardian. Haru try to eavesdropping their conversation.

"I want to pay respect at this place when the kamisama festival been held in few days." Said Sakura.

"But this is a school. Why you want to send offering here?" Ask Touma.

"This land was special to me. Before this school been built, there was a shrine here. My home." Said Sakura.

Touma look at the sad expression and his heart was touched by the soft side of Sakura. He never knew Sakura's problem and just judge her by the past.

Haru who was hearing their conversation feel that the girl was really special. He think he already fallen hard for her. The cold and mysterious side of Sakura make Haru wanted to have her for himself.

Suddenly, Hitori appear at the rooftop not far from Sakura and Touma.

"I will help you with the offering." Said Hitori volunteering.

"You aren't her guardian. The job is mine." Said Touma.

"She was my girlfriend." Said Hitori.

"She never say yes to be your girlfriend." Said Touma.

"You just a DOG. You should look after the shrine like Kousuke did." Said Hitori.

"I am her guardian and i will be there where ever she was." Touma become angry.

Those two was busy quarrelling while Sakura already teleport towards the mountain try to escaped the scene. Haru who wasn't ready to mute his power was shocked when he saw she was teleporting towards him. she was teleporting so fast and bump into Haru accidently. Both their power frequency accidently crash towards each other that time.