CHAPTER 4 : THE COLDEST SAKURA

Hitori been hiding himself in his room try to comfort his broken heart. While, Touma was traumatized after been kiss by Sakura. He never kiss anyone before but now he been force to become Sakura guardian.

"I really don't understand men." Said Sakura to herself.

Kousuke also feel guilty for not explaining well to Sakura and was hiding himself under the short-legged table while transform into a 'tengu' form.

"Why everyone was upset?" Said Sakura again.

The shrine was really silent that morning since everyone hide themself in their room. The yokai fox have sealed a contract with Sakura through kiss so now he need to follow her and stay together in the shrine. He have his own room been provided there and has been hiding inside from the first day he came.

Sakura try to ignore the three of them and quickly went outside as soon she heard someone was praying. He was the same high school boy that come to the shrine last time. Sakura just watching the boy from afar and she try to read his name tag.

"Haru." Monologue Sakura.

The boy seem familiar to her but Sakura didn't knew he was Hoshi and Erika son.

As usual, Haru also knew one beautiful kamisama had been watching him but he pretend he didn't see her. After praying Haru immediately went to his school.

When Haru can't been seen anymore, suddenly a loud voice come from the shrine. Sakura immediately enter to check on them.

"Why you kiss her pervert fox!!!!" Said Hitori.

He hold Touma's 'yukata' collar. But, the fox keep quiet as he look traumatized while looking at Sakura who was standing at the door.

"But im the one who kiss him." Said Sakura innocently.

"Yes, the contract was make through kiss but you can just kiss him on the hand, forehead or cheek. But lips...??!! I can't accept that." Said Hitori who still can't accept the reality.

"I didn't knew that because i was in hurry." Said Sakura still with her innocent face.

"It was Kousuke fault. He should explain to you." Said Hitori while try to look for the hiding 'tengu' yokai.

Sakura then quickly grab Hitori's kimono sleeve.

"Let's go to the other world now. We need to report to the teacher who was our guardian by today." Said Sakura.

Hitori look at Sakura and once again he fall in love with her.

"Sure." He said smiling like an idiot.

"You two let's go." Said Sakura.

*****

After reporting who was their guardian to the yokai teacher, the four of them walk in the other world to find a place to eat. Sakura realised the kamisama and spirit beings in the other world seem doesn't like her presence there.

They keep talking about her as they look up and down at her. If Hitori wasn't there to be her friend she probably will be bullied or left alone by the spirit society.

Hitori then brought them to his friend's cafe. He was a water god or in japanese called 'suijin'. He was a really close friend to Hitori and he owned a cafe in the other world.

"This is my new friend Sakura and her guardian named Touma a 'kitsune' yokai." Hitori introduce them to Akari, the water god.

He just smirk while looking at Sakura. He also obviously doesn't like Hitori being friend with Sakura.

"I never knew your taste was someone like her." Said Akari.

"She's gonna be my girlfriend so you need to accept that someday." Said Hitori with confidence instead.