CHAPTER 7 : THE KAMISAMA FESTIVAL

The 'Kami Festival' always been celebrated both at human world and yokai world once a year. The festival is for human to present their gratefulness towards every kami (god) based on the shinto belief. While in the yokai world, they will choose the spirit being who will pass their kami exam to served at the human world. They will be the one to hear out every human prayer and help them as well.

This is Sakura one and only chance to become Kamisama. She want to erase the dark past and become a new spirit being. She wear a pink mix white kimono and tie her black hair with white long ribbon. It was autumn outside and leaves were falling like a piece of paper plane. Sakura feel the cold breeze while closing her eyes.

From afar, Haru was mesmerizing with Sakura beauty. He smile.

"I hate to notice you were smiling right now while looking at her." Said Hitori.

"Don't ever think to fall in love at kamisama. It was a forbidden relationship." He warn Haru immediately.

Haru just keep quite. Hitori didn't knew he was yokai as well and can marry a kamisama. Just at the moment, he have to save his mother so he choose to hide the truth.

"Let's go." Said Hitori to Kousuke.

*****

They went to the other world and left Haru at the shrine alone.

"Im so happy we can finally serve the same shrine together." Said Hitori.

Sakura just looking at the land god without replying. He was thankful to have known Hitori but she did not have any special feeling towards him.

"Let's get married and the four of us will become a real family." Hitori still didn't giving up to show how much he like Sakura.

"NO." Touma immediately refused on behalf of Sakura.

"You should be grateful i am including you to be the part of our family." Said Hitori felt offended.

"You should not force what isn't yours." Said Touma again.

"How do you so sure?!" Hitori was standing in front of Touma.

They have the same height and their figure also similar to each other. They were looking at each other eyes to eyes that time.

"I am the only spirit being who accept Sakura while others threw her away and make fool of her past. Am i not good enough??!'' Said Hitori looking straight into the fox yokai eyes.

They both wanted to fight each other at the moment. A blueish spirit ball comes from Touma fist and hit Hitori where he immediately make a shield out of the land and smashed Touma.

Touma run towards Hitori and with the hot spirit ball he smashed Hitori to the ground. A huge fight between them catch attention from every yokai who also on they way to go to the kamisama hall.

"You should have known your place." Said Hitori while punch Touma face.

"You are just her assistant!!" Screamed Hitori with anger.

"I won't allow you to marry her! I am belong to her and she also belong to me." Said Touma while grabbing Hitori yukata and tie him with a long blueish fox string.

"You have no right to claim she was your!" Hitori punch the fox yokai until his body fall and been eaten by the soil slowly.

"Stop it!" Sakura who was watching the fight screamed and trying to stop them.

They immediately stop fighting but one familiar kamisama suddenly clapping his hand. All eyes now was looking at that kamisama. He was the leader of all the kamisama. In another word he had the most highest rank in the spirit world.