Chapter 1

Long, light blonde hair spread out like waves on the sheet.

The sheets made of purple satin were all delicately embroidered on all four corners, it was a quilt suitable for the imperial family’s bed in terms of color and luxurious material.

Edith’s hair, which shone more brilliantly than that, resembled platinum.

Her hair curled in a gentle curve every time she shook her head due to uncontrollable strength, creating white foam like waves crashing against rocks.

Somehow, she let out a groan of excitement, and she would inhale and exhale briefly because she couldn’t even breathe properly.

The strange breath was reminiscent of the figure of a young animal flailing in surprise.

Excited from the heat, the nape of her neck was almost pink.

A bright red flower could be seen through the blouse that was tightly pressed down to the last button.

The neckline and the cheeks were beautifully stained with red like a person who had just finished taking a hot bath, and the tips of the ears, which formed a thick oval, were the reddest of all the features as if on fire.

“It’s hot….”

Edith rolled up her sleeves to escape the heat a little.

A lace, wider than a span of width, was hung at the end of the sleeve, but when she raised her arm in the air, the lace flipped over, revealing a pale-skinned small wrist.

The blood vessels stood out in a bluish tone on the skin without any blemishes.

There was a gaze that tenaciously followed her every move right next to her.

A man with sharp eyes flashed, not missing Edith’s trivial movements, persistently tracking and observing even the slightest error.

Crown Prince Clyde.

As if representing a royal bloodline, his eyes were brilliant gold.

The color itself shone brightly as if gold dust was sprinkled inside the clear and dark rim.

No one knew this because no one dared to approach him within a span of distance, but if you look closely into the beautiful gold eye, it was a fantastic embodiment of a galaxy in the universe.

Now his gold eyes were very persistent. All his attention was focused on Edith.

“You can take it off if it’s hot.”

The low-pitched voice was like an incubus incarnation that aroused insidious desires.

It was impossible to dare naked in front of His Highness Clyde.

Even in her hazy mind, it was unsettling.

His gaze pierced the back of her head.

She tried to turn her back on him but couldn’t.

Her body was uncomfortable, she couldn’t breathe, and it was hot as if she had a fever.

She had concluded that she could never take it off just a moment ago, but at some point, her subconscious was loosening her dress.

A trembling hand twisted the button that had been tightening her neck.

“I … what’s wrong with me?”

She couldn’t believe she was struggling in the prince’s bed.

It was the moment when her usual polite behavior collapsed.