Chapter 19

He gasped right in front of Edith, making explosive remarks that could upset the original worldview.

“If I want someone and that person is a good person, temperament or gender doesn’t matter.”

“…!”

A sudden realization hit the back of her head.

That could have been the case.

Clyde didn’t stand by anyone before he met Adrian in the original story.

There were no likes or dislikes for men or women, nor for Omega, Alpha, or Beta.

He just found his partner and welcomed him, there was no reason why he had to be a male Omega. Clyde fell deeply into Adrian’s soul, but only because it was Adrian. It wasn’t about his taste.

This was neither a collapse of probability nor original destruction. This situation wasn’t fully solved until the 25th episode that was released, so Edith didn’t know.

‘He wasn’t interested in the opposite sex in the past.’ How could this passage be interpreted as ’He had no taste.’ Long explanations and events would have to follow to figure it out.

She was stunned.

Especially, his words that said he also had Beta in mind stuck in her mind.

He once said he didn’t have her in mind. And that he wasn’t interested.

As she went on, she recalled Clyde’s disappointing words that were distorted, and she was torn apart, unable to keep up with her mind.

Then, Clyde bent his upper body forward. He had been frowning and displeased all the time, but now Edith couldn’t even see it.

More than normal heat was felt from him. The seat next to her was hot.

“Your Highness, what’s wrong?”

Something seemed unusual.

She accidentally touched Clyde’s wrist and was startled by the heat that was like a patient suffering from a high fever.

“Your Highness…”

He held Edith’s hand firmly.

What should she do?

This man, he was boiling hot.

When he lifted his lowered eyes, the bloodshot whites part of his eyes were terrifying. The strength of his grip on her wrist was also strong enough to hurt her as if he couldn’t control it.

“Haa, my rut cycle–”

The harsh, hoarse voice instantly colored the space between them into a decadent atmosphere.

Whoo, ha….

The breath that leaked through his dry lips was hot and dry like the desert wind.

“The rut is coming.”

A sudden heat hit Edith when he pulled her hand violently.

Her body that leaned towards Clyde was warming up together. The strong pull made her side bend like a bow.

Alphas that go through the rut cycle are more like estrus males than humans.

Like a beast looking for a partner to mate with a lot of excitement.

The signs were already appearing on Clyde. His fiery golden eyes fluttered like a furnace, and the grip on her gradually became more greedy as time went by.