Chapter 10

With only 25 episodes released, that day was mentioned only as an introduction in the original story. Which was the content she just read a while ago.

Clyde ran wild and Adrian stopped him on the verge of the worst disaster. It was full of clichés, but it was not too much in terms of the story and was convincing.

However, it was doubtful whether this place necessarily matched the original.

For example, in the original story, Adrian couldn’t have been interested in a female Beta. Obviously, it was a BL novel and the main bottom wasn’t an unfaithful character.

‘Is the invisible flow changing?’

She attempted to meet the two main characters earlier than in the original story but has yet to achieve any results.

‘It could’ve just been old feelings. Maybe I don’t have to take Adrian’s attitude too seriously.’

In retrospect, Adrian wouldn’t have been watching her quietly if he had loved her so much. He was still the lead role and had a good chance of getting involved with Clyde.

As I thought about something else for a long time, the servant who held the horse’s reins looked at her with a puzzled look.

“Why don’t you get off? Do you need a footrest?”

“Yes? Ah, no.”

Edith, who basically knew how to ride a horse, easily got off the horse alone.

In her head, where fear lingered, she imagined a future where Clyde would turn the entire empire into a sea of ​​blood. What would happen to her when that day comes? Would she be one of the targets?

Clyde, who showed his back, looked like an active soldier. Judging from his long and sleek body, he was clearly keen on his physical activities hobbies as she had been told.

He turned aside and found her. Under the bright sun, his raven hair gleamed. The deep curves made his dark shadowed eyes attractive. His high nose bridge was slanted arrogantly as if dissatisfied with something.

“You’re late.”

He checked his watch.

There was no way he would have waited. Edith was bummed for no reason and snapped back.

“I came to work on time. I stopped by the office and received my order.”

She was embarrassed to say Clyde’s special room, so she changed it into an office.

Edith’s fist clenched in her sleeve as she stood beside him. Was he being cheap about time? She doubted he would leave her alone even if she came on time.

Clyde exudes his wild charm with a matchlock on his side.

His body shape was well exposed because he was dressed more simply than in the palace. The broad shoulders were so wonderful that made her want to touch them.

He paused his shot and glanced at Edith.

The look in his eyes was unusual.

It was the same feeling as when she took a test or was appointed as a service attendant.

His gaze was drawn to her riding pants and knee-high boots. The sculptural jawline was faintly skewed.

“The clothes….”

What on earth was it he didn’t like?

“It’s the outfit I received.”

“Yeah, I chose it, but….”