Introduction

Hello, lovelies! Welcome to my new Yoonminseok book!

This is gonna be a short story about our favorite trio and how one week in Paris changed their lives. I wrote this piece once I finished working on my previous two ongoing books. To be honest, this story wasn't planned but then one of my loyal readers asked me if I could write a small fiction about Yoonminseok in Paris and I came up with this idea.

There is one more story that I've had on mind for a while now. It'll be another Yoonminseok book but not as short. I'll start working on it as soon as I have the chance, meantime, please enjoy Once in Paris.

To be honest, this book is basically smut-with-a-plot, so don't be surprised if ✨it✨ happens in every second chapter

Story contains:
Detailed, hot smut (be aware)🫦
Threesome/ Polyamory (not like you're here for something else, lmao)
Enemies to lovers trope
Strangers to lovers trope
Some kinks

Disclaimer: Many events in this story coincide with reality (for instance, our boys being brand ambassadors). But that doesn't mean that anything happening in this book is true. This fanfiction has nothing to do with the real life of BTS members. Everything described in the story is fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously. This fanfiction is written with the purpose of entertainment only.

Unlike my other books, here I will not be really focusing on side characters or ships. But they might be mentioned if necessary. I do apologize in advance for any kind of grammar mistakes, but I'll try to minimize them.

Important: The book will be updated once a week, every Friday.

One last thing, please vote and leave your comments when you feel like it. That would help me a lot. Feedback is extremely important for every writer and I'll greatly appreciate your support. Thank you in advance, and hope you'll like this story!

Let's dive into a world of celebrities and some intrigues...

Characters

Park Jimin

Age: 30Occupation: ModelCharacter: Half of his life Jimin spent building a brilliant career in the modeling industry

Age: 30
Occupation: Model
Character: Half of his life Jimin spent building a brilliant career in the modeling industry. He's one of the most famous male models nowadays and fully enjoys his life. But even he has to deal with different kinds of problems on a daily basis. One of them is that despite all the fame and success he had never experienced a majestic feeling of being in love. Besides that, he's worried that his age won't allow him to continue doing the job which he loves so dearly.

Jung Hoseok

Age: 31Occupation: Rapper, singer, dancer, and songwriterCharacter: Hoseok achieved success at a young age

Age: 31
Occupation: Rapper, singer, dancer, and songwriter
Character: Hoseok achieved success at a young age. He debuted at 16 under JRC labels and has been with that company since then. He owns plenty of awards and nominations and is a very famous performer worldwide. Hoseok is known for his charisma and warm personality. He has been Jimin's admirer for a while now. One could say he has a crush on the model and would gladly do anything Jimin asks him to make the male his. But the competition for a handsome model's heart is tough.

Min Yoongi

Age: 32Occupation: Rapper, songwriter, and producerCharacter: Yoongi is a well-known producer in the industry

Age: 32
Occupation: Rapper, songwriter, and producer
Character: Yoongi is a well-known producer in the industry. He had worked with many artists and created true masterpieces. Yoongi is extremely passionate about his work and wants to continue creating music under Hybe labels for as long as possible. He's a solo idol just like Hoseok, but that might be one of not many similarities the two of them have. It's insider information that the rappers can't stand each other. It has lasted for more than a decade now and they somehow managed to hide that from the public. Barely anyone knows why two celebrities hate each other so much, but whatever the reason is, the fact that they both swoon over one and the same model isn't helping it at all.