Chapter 12

Jimin looked out of the window as he was sitting on the chair with a soft pillow, covered with a fluffy blanket. The male was drowning in the yellow duvet and he wore nothing but his briefs underneath.

Jimin had spent countless hours right in front of that window, sometimes with a book and morning coffee in his hand, other times just letting his thoughts carry him away from reality. Just like at that moment.

Jimin's heart ached and that was a completely different type of pain than what he has ever experienced before. As if his heart was crying and Jimin wanted to sob with it.

Hoseok and Yoongi were leaving him soon. They had just a few more hours left before they had to return to their hotel rooms and pack things. Jimin never wanted those hours to pass. He didn't want to let them go and move on with his life. He felt too miserable at that perspective.

Jimin wiped a tear that ran down his face. He didn't want to have a breakdown in front of them, that would be too embarrassing. Jimin had to be strong and don't make it obvious how hard this was for him.

But the moment Hoseok's lips gently touched the crown of his head, Jimin felt a massive lump in his throat constricting his breathing.

"Are you leaving soon?" He asked the older without looking at him. His eyes already glistened with tears. Hoseok took a seat next to Jimin.

"Yeah, soon. My manager is already texting me and asking where am I."

Jimin looked down at his phone, It was already 4 pm. Jimin bit his inner cheek.

"Can I say something selfish?" He asked barely audible.

"Always."

Don't say it. Don't say it. Don't say it!!! Jimin's inner voice begged him but his heart won this battle.

"I don't want you to  leave."

"I don't want to leave too." Hoseok replied in a heartbeat.

"I don't know what is love, Hobi. For 30 years of my life, I never knew. But I see love in your eyes and it feels so real. I have a feeling like it's real." Jimin admitted with a small sniffle. Tears now were falling down his face uncontrollably. "I really don't know what is love, but with you and Yoongi, I'm high on it. It's like a drug, like the strongest alcohol. Too fucking addicting. I'm sorry I don't know how to feel. I don't know if this is right. I can't help but feel the other way I think... I think..."

I'm in love with you.

Hoseok went over to him, cupping Jimin's face and hugging him to his chest. His heart was torn to pieces at Jimin's tear-struck face. He knew how the model felt, overwhelmed with emotions, not sure what to think about this. Hoseok felt the same. He felt like his world would end if he separated from people that he had started developing true feelings for.

This wasn't his intention. But now when he had to leave, he knew that part of him would stay with Jimin and another part would belong to Yoongi. He wasn't sure if he'd ever be whole without them.

"Those times when you call me love or baby, I don't want it to affect me, but it does. Why does it affect me Hobi? What's wrong with me? I'm so sorry. I didn't want to tell you, but now I have to see you go and it's too much..."

"It's all going to be okay..."

"I always felt like I was alone. But then with you and Yoongi, I felt whole. Like the void inside me filled up. I always told myself that beauty of small moments is what matters the most. That's why I enjoyed every second when it came to you. I really enjoyed it all. You even have no idea how much it all meant to me."