Chapter 5

For the second night in a row, Yoongi found himself in the most unlikely situation.

His and Hoseok's clothes were scattered all over the floor of the latter's hotel room. Yoongi was sprawled on the soft surface of the bed as Hoseok's long slim fingers stretched him open for his cock.

He tried to muffle his moans as much as he could, not to give his enemy that kind of pleasure. He decided to shut his brain for one night because otherwise, his common sense would be yelling at him to get the fuck out of there. But Yoongi didn't want to leave.

Surprisingly, it didn't feel wrong or bad. Even though he wanted to strangle the younger sometimes, at that moment, he wanted nothing more than for Hoseok to pleasure him. To fuck him as rough and good as he fucked Jimin last night. Yoongi's cock twitched as he remembered Hoseok's face when he was inside the model.

"Moan for me, baby. Don't stop all those pretty sounds leaving your mouth." Hoseok told him with his lust-filled eyes focusing on Yoongi's face. The older nearly came from his intense gaze on himself. Yet he wasn't going to give in that easily.

"No." He said, instantly covering his mouth as a moan nearly escaped him at the way Hoseok's fingers brushed so deliciously against his prostate.

"Tsk, brat." The male spanked him, making Yoongi squeak. "You're barely holding, baby boy." Hoseok pulled him towards himself, lowering himself on his chest and getting in between Yoongi's legs.

"I'm gonna crash your head with my thighs." Yoongi smirked, wrapping legs around the younger's head and threatening his enemy.

"Not the worst way to die." Hoseok grinned, lapping his tongue on Yoongi's rim. He pushed his wet muscle inside, making his back arch. Yoongi bit so hard on his lower lip he tasted blood on the tip of his tongue. Yet, he wasn't going to give in and openly show how much pleasure he was getting.

The mere fact that he was allowing the man which he hated to eat him out already sounded like his defeat. But as long as Yoongi was gonna get immerse pleasure from this, he could have plenty of time for regrets later.

He whimpered when Hoseok sucked on his rim and then kissed his clenching hole intimately. He slid back three fingers stretching the male thoroughly. Yoongi had bottomed only once in his life before and he had made up his mind that being top was a much better experience, but at that moment, he really didn't mind it.

Hoseok's length was fucking impressive. Long and thick with profound veins running all the way to the base. He was nearly the same size as Yoongi. As much as the male hated to admit it, his mind kept going back to when the three of them were tangled in the bed the previous night, exploring the boundaries of pleasure none of them knew existed till that day.

"Look at you, sprawled on the bed so prettily all for me. Ready to take my cock." Hoseok hovered above Yoongi's face, his fingers still buried inside the male's ass.

Yoongi wanted to curse him, but as he opened his mouth, Hoseok curled his fingers inside him, hitting Yoongi's prostate dead on.

"Aaah~" He let out a strangled moan, glaring at Hoseok who was grinning down at him. "Fuck you, Jung Hoseok."

"I'm trying to, Min Yoongi." He lifted the older from bed, making him wrap hands and legs around him as he carried him to the floor-to-ceiling window.

There was a small number of skyscrapers in Paris. The city was well known for its specific style of old, urban buildings that made up the prettiest aesthetics.

But Hoseok chose to spend his week in Paris, at the plaza that overlooked the whole city.

Yoongi hissed when his back hit the cold window.