Chapter 1

Camera lights flashed in every direction Hoseok turned his head to. He took a deep breath before leaving the car and making his way through the crowd of paparazzi and fans lined up in front of the Louis Vuitton fashion show.

As the new ambassador of the brand, Jung Hoseok was the main event of the night. Everyone's attention was on him and to be honest, he enjoyed it. The male posed for cameras, waved at his fans, and even sent a flying kiss to one lucky girl, who fainted on the spot.

Hoseok flexed his custom-made outfit just for that event. He wasn't a model, but anything that the male wore looked perfect on him. Perks of having a dancer's toned body.

The evening just began and he already was enjoying it to the fullest

The evening just began and he already was enjoying it to the fullest. Well, at least until he found out that he'd be sitting next to his long-term enemy, none other than Min Yoongi. Hoseok tried to avoid him as usual at first. He talked to other celebrities and took pictures with them, but as the show was about to start, he had to occupy his seat.

And there he was. Min fucking Yoongi.

The male mentally rolled his eyes before sitting next to him. A few cameras instantly clicked them together and they had to force on smiles. But as soon as the paparazzi were gone, the smile wiped off their face and males looked away in different directions.

"I wonder who got the idea to invite you to the Louis Vuitton show. And an even better question, who managed to force you out of your bed to come to the event where you won't even get paid?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes at him, creeping glance at his wristwatch.

"I'm here to enjoy the show. The world doesn't revolve around you. And my reasons are none of your business." Yoongi told him coldly, looking at the catwalk with anticipation.  Hoseok eyed him from head to toe checking him out involuntarily.

He'd never admit it out loud, but damn. Yoongi looked good in that suit and his beautiful shade of gray hair falling on his face.

"Like what you see?" He heard the male who turned to him with a stupid smirk plastered on his face

"You wish." Hoseok scoffed, looking away. "Bet you're here to ogle at our Jimin."