Chapter 6

Yoongi didn't have much time to ponder on what happened the previous night as his alarm went off at 8 am and his hotel room slowly filled with stylists, make-up artists, managers and other staff members. It was the day for which Yoongi arrived in Paris in the first place.

Tonight was going to be Valentino's fashion show and Yoongi was recently announced as their brand ambassador. It was a great deal for him and his company.

The contract was mutually beneficial for both parties and Yoongi was really excited about it. At least while he was on his way to Paris, because once he landed there, everything went wrong and now Yoongi's head was filled with unnecessary thoughts. The male tried his best not to think about all of it. Thankfully, the day was filled with preparations to a fashion show where Yoongi would be the main star. It was his time to shine.

"Are you limping? Did you hurt your leg?" Yoongi's manager Joong-ki asked him once the rapper put on a brand new creamy suit.

"What? No! I'm fine." He said instantly, trying not to blush. His ass wasn't in the best condition after the rough fucking, but no one had to know it. Especially his manager.

"Are you sure? If fans notice, they'll get worried and there will be tons of articles the next morning."

He wasn't completely wrong. Yoongi didn't know how, but his fans noticed every little change about him. It was sometimes scary. That's why Yoongi nearly got a heart attack when he saw a huge purple hickey on his neck in the morning. Thankfully, he managed to cover it with makeup before anyone else noticed it. Joong-ki would have gone nuts. Yoongi wasn't in the mood of explaining himself or his reckless behavior.

"I'll get you for this, Jung Hoseok." He promised himself, even though he lowkey was afraid of meeting the male. He knew there was no way Hoseok would miss Valentino's show and he was fucking right.

When Yoongi arrived, Hoseok was already there, clicking endless pictures on the red carpet. Unfortunately, he looked gorgeous as ever. Yoongi's jaw went slack. What a nice specimen, damnit.

Wait, since when do I care about his looks? What the fuck is wrong with me?

Yoongi whined internally, trying to avert gaze, but miserably failing.

"That dumbass forgot his shirt home." Yoongi scoffed when his manager approached him and led him toward the red carpet. His car was already surrounded by paparazzi and several guards along with staff protected Yoongi from the over-excited crowd.

"Do me a favor and try not to have an argument with Hoseok at least once in your life. I deserve a break too." Joong-ki whispered to him as they neared the red carpet.

Hoseok's attention was already on Yoongi. Fans instantly started shouting his name at the top of their lungs as soon as Yoongi exited the car. He looked ethereal. Hoseok didn't know whether it was because they fucked last night, or something else, but Yoongi glowed in his eyes. Among dozen people whose primary job was to protect the male, Yoongi's aura was shining. He was the main event and everyone who saw him at that moment would come to the same conclusion.