Chapter 7

"Just until the end of this week?" Yoongi re-asked Jimin who vigorously nodded his head. Three of them currently were in the men's restroom, discussing Jimin's wild suggestion.

Part of Yoongi liked the way it sounded. But his rational side was telling him that it was not the best idea.

"I don't know..."

"Come on, what's the worst that can happen? Once we're back in Korea, we'll get back to our schedules and barely see each other. I don't know about you two, but I need this anti-stress. Besides, I can't get you two out of my system! That sex was the best in my life and I'm too greedy to leave it as a one-night stand."

Jimin was right. It indeed was the best sex. Yoongi had wanted to sleep with the model for so long that just one night-stand wasn't enough to tame his hunger. He wanted more. He wanted to feel Jimin's soft curves under his touch over and over again. He didn't want to stop until he fucked the model out of his system.

However, there was one big BUT...

Yoongi glanced at Hoseok who was leaning against the wall with crossed arms. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do about his rival or their situation. Avoiding it wouldn't work now.

Jimin noticed the direction Yoongi was looking in and smirked.

"You two can fuck out all sexual frustration. I suppose for years a lot has accumulated." He told Yoongi who threw at him a bewildered look. "I know what happened, relax. It's not such a big deal, Yoongi. Just one week. Do whatever you want. No judging. No heart-to-heart talks. No rules. Just fun. And pleasure of course."

Yoongi pondered on his words. It did make sense.

"Come on, Min. It's Jimin, what is there even to think about?" Hoseok encouraged him with a soft voice.

He was right. It was Jimin. The man who had Yoongi and Hoseok wrapped around his little pinky for the last nine years. There was nothing to even think about if they had a chance to spend at least few days with him.

"No rules as you said, right?" Yoongi clarified, earning a nod from the younger. "And we won't talk about this once it is over."

"Sounds like a plan." Hoseok agreed, peeling himself off the wall and going over to the other two. "We have five more nights left in here. Let's use the time wisely."

Hoseok and Yoongi were heading to Seoul on Monday, while Jimin would fly to New York the next day.

"Of course, boys." Jimin wrapped arms around their shoulders, first kissing Yoongi, then Hoseok. "I've heard this hotel has the best lux suits with a great view and personal hot tubs on the veranda..."

"I think we'll have to check that ourselves." Hoseok grinned, taking out his phone. "I'll text my manager that I'm staying here."

"Yeah, me too." Yoongi remembered it only now. The last time he left with Jimin and Hoseok without warning Joong-ki, it didn't end well. The man read him a lecture about how careless it was and how worried he has been the whole night because of Yoongi.

"I'll book the room for us then." Jimin hopped off the counter going to the door which they'd locked previously. "By the way, you two owe me for last night. I should have been there. Get ready to make up for it."

He left with a flirty wink. Yoongi whipped his head at Hoseok who was trying to bite back a smile.

"Was it necessary to tell him?"

"I didn't! He guessed it himself without even trying!" Hoseok defended himself.

"Just so you know, I won't let your dick anywhere close to me." Yoongi told him stubbornly.