Chapter 9

It was super hard, but the trio managed to get themselves a day off. Yoongi and Hoseok's managers ranted for about 20 minutes on the phone about how wrong timing this day off was, but not like they could actually do anything. Thankfully, Jimin didn't have to beg for it as well. He didn't have a fashion show that day so he was more or less free.

None of them spent time in vain. They've been tangled in the bed since the morning. Soft touches, kisses, bites marks scattered all over three bodies.

Wet, sinful noises filling the room over and over again. Bed screeching, squelching, skin on skin, beautiful symphony of moans.

All Jimin could smell now was their sweat and cum from once-fresh sheets.

Bodies moving in sync and losing it to pleasure. Three blank minds and souls connecting in one.

They kept going for hours. Only stopping to recharge their energy and continue right after, this time to satisfy another type of hunger.

But no matter how long, no matter how many times, there didn't exist word such as enough...

Jimin whimpered when Hoseok's cock dragged against his inner walls. They currently were in the private outdoors Jacuzzi. Hoseok held Jimin against one of the walls, as he was slowly rocking his body into Jimin's.

"You think Yoongi will wake up soon?" Jimin asked him once Hoseok broke their kiss

"I hope so. I want to have lots of fun tonight."

Jimin hissed when Hoseok hit his prostate. He was so terribly sore, his mind was telling him to stop until his ass broke, but Jimin didn't want to stop. He wanted to push himself until he could no more. At that moment his ass gladly sucked in Hoseok's thick cock into his heat.

Jimin bit his lip, before leaning and kissing Hoseok. Their tongues intervened in a lazy kiss and they savored taste of one another. Jimin tasted like pure sin. He had sucked off Yoongi and Hoseok several times and all Hoseok could taste on his lips was their cum. But he loved it. There was something hot and twisted about tasting yourself and your enemy in your mutual crush's mouth.

"I could literally fuck you forever, baby. You're so warm and tight. Hmmm..." He hummed against Jimin's lips, making the younger smile.

It was already evening, the sun had set down long ago. The moon and weak lightning on the terrace were the only sources of light. But even under dim lights, Jimin looked angelic.

"I'm glad to hear it. I literally don't understand why I denied myself so much pleasure all those years. I gotta admit you guys are phenomenal. You know how to use your dick unlike majority of guys I've slept with."

"Where did you even find such losers?" Hoseok chuckled, something possessive stirring deep inside him as he groped Jimin's ass and thrusted deep inside him making model's head fall back.