Chapter 8

"Relax, boys."

Yoongi and Hoseok were leaning against the headboard as Jimin laid on his stomach in front of them. He was holding their cocks in each hand and gave them blowjobs by turn.

His lips were stretched around Hoseok's cockhead and he bobbed his head up and down the male's hard shaft, pumping rest with his left hand, while his right palm was wrapped around Yongi's length, working him up.

"Yeah baby, so good. Fuck, Jiminie. You're perfect." Hoseok growled in his throat, as he watched Jimin look up at him with his big shining eyes, looking so pretty with Hoseok's dick in his mouth. His lips were glistening with a mixture of saliva and cum. His hair was disheveled from tugging on it. He looked like a pure sin with flushed cheeks.

Jimin swirled his tongue around the head of Hoseok's cock and pressed it against one vein, sending shivers of pleasure through the male's body. Hoseok beautifully moaned and it was music for Jimin's ears.

He then detached himself from Hoseok, shifting attention to Yoongi, whose cock was pulsating in his right hand. Jimin took his length in his mouth. Loud slurping sounds filled the room as he bobbed his head up and down the shaft.

"God, you're so pretty I'm losing it..." Yoongi said, caressing Jimin's black hair and making the male deepthroat him until his tip didn't hit the back of model's throat. "No one has ever looked this pretty while taking cock up his mouth." He praised Jimin, making his heart flutter. The model liked praises.

Yoongi meant every word. Jimin was the prettiest male he had ever laid his eyes on. His doll-like plump lips were Yoongi's biggest weakness. He would never get enough of watching them wrapped around his cock. His chubby cheeks, cute button nose and beautiful eyes were everything Yoongi couldn't just not to admire.

Yoongi doubted any words could express his true admiration and feelings toward the model.

"The prettiest boy ever." He said, unable to look away. Jimin's eyes held him captivated. All he could feel were hot waves that spread through his system. When Jimin detached himself from Yoongi, he kissed along his length, all the way down his base, his hand massaging Yoongi's balls.

He then turned back to Hoseok rubbing his lips and chin with male's cock before taking it back inside his mouth. He moaned around the shaft, sending vibrations through the male's body.

Hoseok and Yoongi's pants were the only sounds in the room beside Jimin's muffled moans. He was looking up at them with such big, innocent eyes no one could have guessed his mouth was stuffed with pair of cocks.

"Fuck, how can someone look so gorgeous while sucking cock?" Hoseok asked, hungrily pushing his dick inside Jimin and making the smaller male chock. Jimin moaned at that, relaxing his throat and taking Hoseok as deep as he could.

He didn't protest when Hoseok increased the speed, fucking his mouth so good, it made Jimin's eyes glassy. He pinched Hoseok's thigh, telling him to stop.

"I'm in control, remember?" He cocked his head, panting hard to catch his breath.

"Sorry, baby. Got lost for a moment." Hoseok apologized sheepishly.

Jimin shook his head, switching to Yoongi. His lips deliciously wrapped around male's cockhead and he continued pleasuring him. He then returned to Hoseok, then back to Yoongi...

Jimin kept going back and forth between them, letting both men gag him with every slide in and out of his mouth. He loved the feeling. They both were at his mercy, both waited for him to get them off.

It made him feel like a cumslut whenever he took them in his mouth. He hummed so deliciously around them, intensifying their pleasure as well. He loved feeling their mixed cum on his tongue. Loved the salty yet sweet substance going down his throat. Loved the way it coated his pretty lips like lipstick.