Chapter 3: are you a perf

Main Pairing: Itoshi Reina x Isagi Yoichi

A reviewer requested Nagi and Reo, so I'll try to slide some in during the next chapter!

Disclaimer: I own none of the original characters nor plot of Blue Lock.

Warnings: cursing, innuendo (the high school heckling kind)

**Spoilers ahead**

1) Only read if you have read up to at least manga chapter 151!

2) If you watch My Hero Academia, you'll have some fun with this chapter's side characters. For those that don't watch MHA, don't worry about it, the references are just for fun and have zero bearing on story comprehension.

->=<-->=<-->=<-

BIG HUGE THANK YOU TO MY BETA 

ALCHAZAR

->=<-->=<-->=<-

**For WP/FFN readers - I strongly recommend reading the texting portion on AO3 for formatting reasons**

->=<-->=<-->=<-

Onikko

{鬼っ子}

chapter 3 are you a perf?

->=<-->=<-->=<-

He remembers her coat, but he's pretty certain she's forgotten about him.

Yoichi feels kind of stupid, especially since he intentionally brought the receipt from yesterday. After she mentioned the interview, he decided to use the crumpled up piece of paper to order Reina's excessively complex drink for her today as a "congratulations on your interview," sort of thing. As well as a, "thank you for helping me expand my vision," sort of thing, too.

But the stupidly overpriced drink went cold forty-seven minutes ago. Not that he's compulsively checking the time on his phone, or anything pathetic like that.

He once more glances at the flashing numbers on his cell.

'Make that forty-eight minutes.'

He's convinced Reina won't show up. He should leave, even Megumi-san started tossing pitying looks his way about half an hour ago. But if he leaves... will he never see her again? It's not like he has any way to contact her. He's definitely not asking Rin when he gets back to Blue Lock. The younger striker would probably wonder why the fuck Isagi was asking for his sister's number instead of focusing on the only thing that matters.

'I should be practicing. What the actual hell am I doing here, wasting my time waiting for her?'

Maybe he should indulge his rising anger, throw the stupid drink out, and never come back here again. Or, maybe, he should be forgiving and pass a note with his number to Megumi-san so Reina can contact him. Yoichi scoffs. 'Forgiving? More like fucking desperate. Screw this, I should just leav-'

And like a storm, Reina bursts into the café. Eyes wide, she spots him and immediately rushes over. She nearly trips in her haste when she abruptly stops at his table.

"Gomen, gomen!" She bows, apologizing repeatedly. "I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!"

He could stop her. He could be gracious. He could tell her to sit and relax, because it's fine. But he's fucking pissed, with anger that's been brewing for almost an hour. So, instead, he wears a no-doubt chilling expression, silently waiting on an explanation.