Chapter 11 part 2 - what luck

Disclaimer: I own none of the original characters nor plot of Blue Lock.

Warnings: cursing, abusive parents, fatphobia, eating disorder (another Trigger warning: will be listed before the relevant scene for the eating disorder)

UPDATED TIMELINE

See chapter 10A but replace Day 8 with: "Day 8 (Saturday) – Isagi walks her home the morning day after Momoji, chats with his mom re: her suspicions on Reina's homelife. Ego and a white specter in Isagi's uniform appear in his dream. He has an argument with his dad over Reina being temporary. Reina tells Sae she's going to Shibuya to meet Megumi (after implying Sae has a way to track where she is) but meets Isagi instead. Incident where her classmates are mean to her at café so Megumi and Isagi give them sour drinks. Reina gets angry at Isagi, but they make up and he asks her out. Isagi's dad accuses Isagi of "stringing along" Reina. Isagi agrees to help out at a dinner party in Kiniro that his dad's restaurant is catering for, which ends up being at the Itoshi household. He meets Sae and Reina's dad, goes up to give Reina food (who went upstairs early for vague reasons) at the request of older house attendant Mako-san."

->=<-->=<-->=<-

BIG

HUGE

GINORMOUS

THANK YOU

TO MY BETA

**ALCHAZAR**

And

TO MY REVIEWERS:

KingFiction, Golden Wind God, AnonymousTJ, ElvenMatter, Danakinran;

102602, Isagi loves thighs, FadedFreddie, KindOfScenic, AnythingForGiorno, barbatosfavoritenun

Thank you so much for motivating me to get this out despite my hectic work schedule! Anytime I get lazy, I read your reviews and get energized to keep going <3

->=<-->=<-->=<-

O n i k k o

{鬼っ子}

chapter 11 part two what luck

->=<-->=<-->=<-

"And just why," a furious voice hisses from behind Yoichi's shoulder. "Is there a boy in your room?"

The striker immediately turns his head around to see a female version of Rin (only older, and with different eyes.) The tall and slender newcomer wears an intimidating glare alongside her floor-length gown, as she scowls from the bedroom's entrance.

Which is when, rather belatedly, Yoichi realizes that he had left the door open.

'Shit.'

The striker is well aware that his liberal parents are a distinct minority when it comes to dealing with a boy and girl their age spending time alone in close quarters like this, especially in the girl's bedroom. Yoichi takes a step away from Reina, and turns so they both face the surprise visitor now.

The striker stealthily glances to his side, towards the primary recipient of the older woman's furious eyes.

He expects Reina to be nervous, but instead, he's surprised to see her frozen in fear and radiating palpable terror.