Chapter 10 part 1 - siren

*FYI to Wattpad reviewers/commentors* - for reasons unknown to me, I can only see/respond to some of the comments :( I'll try to figure out why so I can respond to you all, but in the meantime please know that I really, really, really appreciate all of your comments : ) Tysm!

->=<-->=<-->=<-

Disclaimer: I own none of the original characters nor plot of Blue Lock.

Warnings: cursing, bullying

->=<-->=<-->=<-

UPDATED TIMELINE

->=<-->=<-->=<-

Pre-high school

- Reina (6) moves to Japan; Yoichi Isagi (7) gets rejected from J Youth

- Reo (12) and Reina (11) meet

High school

End of August:

--Isagi POV: Saitama Prefectural Final

--Reina POV: Annual Social Event between Hakuho (kf business; Reo and Nagi's school), IMS (kf Social Studies/Law and Soccer; the school Reina attended for a month before transferring; the school Rin currently attends), Shibuya Academy (kf math; the school Reina currently attends at their girl's only campus.) To clarify, Reo/Nagi & Reina do NOT go to the same school, but these three elite schools (Tokyo Trifecta) have a social event once a year for their students to network.

Early September: Blue Lock starts, cannon happens up until the U-20 game.

Mid-late November: U-20 game.

Late November (2 week break from Blue Lock between U20 game and NEL):

Day 1 – Boys freed from Blue Lock. Itoshi "family dinner" where Reina says Sae praised Isagi's performance in front of Rin.

Day 2 – BLE & U20 bowling in Shibuya. Isagi meets Reina (Rin & Sae's half-sister) and Megumi-san (barista)

Day 3 – Isagi (17) and Reina (16) meet up for a second cup of coffee, Iyo (his mom) helps him with laundry, Yoichi and Issei (his dad) have a mini-heart to heart.

Day 4 – Reina's late to the duo's third meeting because of an interview, Isagi asks Bachira/Nagi/Chigiri for some girl advice. Iyo gets more curious about his 'new friend'

Day 5 – YCA volunteering (Mei the cutie-pie introduced), on his way walking Reina back home they encounter Reo (17).

Day 6 – Reina and Isagi meet his parents. On his way to drop her off, they save Melissa (an exchange student from Spain) from a drunk salaryman and Isagi saves Reina from going splat because of a wayward tool box.

Day 7 (Friday) – Momoji Festival

Day 8 (Saturday) – He walks her home, chats with his mom re: her suspicions on Reina's homelife (and other things lol), dream Ego with white specter in his uniform. Has conflict with his dad over Reina being temporary, and heads to the gym. Reina tells Sae she's going to Shibuya to meet Megumi.

->=<-->=<-->=<-

BIG HUGE GINORMOUS THANK YOU TO MY GEM OF A BETA

*ALCHAZAR*

AND MY REVIEWERS:

Thank you SO much for taking the time to review :'D You're all the best! 

->=<-->=<-->=<-