𝟒𝟐|tunnel vision

∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴

∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵

∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵

After JJ finished bandaging Callie up he retrieved a shirt from his drawers for her. She smiled as she pulled it over her head, adjusting it to sit better. 
"Look out, JJ. Soon, I'm going to have your whole wardrobe."

The boy smirked, looking her up and down with a shrug. "I said it once and I'll say it again - it looks better on you anyways."

"Come on, pretty boy, the others will be waiting," she said, blushing. 

The Pogues packed some bags and headed down to the dock once the sun was rising. JJ had wanted to leave earlier but they all knew that it wouldn't be safe to be out on the water in the middle of the night.

"Are we sure that this is a good idea?" Kiara asked as she began to undo the ropes tying the HMS Pogue to the dock.

"Is this a good idea?" JJ repeated sarcastically. "You saw that Callie got shot, right? That is the third person that Rafe has shot."

Sarah leant on John B as she limped to the boat, nodding in agreement. "He knows that we're here. We can't stay."

The Pogues all piled into the boat, throwing their bags in also. They travelled through the marsh, stopping after about ten minutes at one of their 'hide-outs' to try and figure out their next move.

"Look, if Rafe and Barry know, it's only a matter of time before everyone knows," Kiara pointed out as they all sat around.

Each one of them was frowning, deep in thought. They needed to devise a plan as soon as possible before Rafe found a way to locate them.

"I told you," JJ stopped pacing long enough to say to John B. "We should've just gone south, man."

John B sat shaking his head, "Just stop it."

"Why does no one ever listen?" the blonde shouted, growing increasingly frustrated.

John B got to his feet, walking over to stop the boy from pacing. "I get it. I get it. I understand."

"I have an idea," Sarah claimed, getting the attention of the other five. "With me back, my dad's going to have to choose between me and Rafe."

"Sarah, Sarah-"

"He's gonna choose me," she insisted.

Her husband shook his head, almost talking down to her, "Just please listen. Ward keeps lying to you, Sarah."

"He won't agree after all that's happened," Kiara agreed quietly.

"No. I. . . I know it sounds crazy," Sarah responded, refusing to accept what they were trying to tell her.