chapter 9 "loud and heavy"

Hands touching hands against the sheets. Heavy breathing...moans released into each other's mouths. Hands gripping skin, sweaty skin sticking to skin.
"Oh...rip" I moaned. My hands rubbed over his muscular back and shoulders. The feeling of him inside was throbbing. His moans in my ear-...

"what da fuck you dreaming bout baby?" His southern draw rang. "What?"
"Hellooo? miss pinkster!" Teeter? Teeter!! I quickly jumped as I woke up. I looked around very distraught. "The fuck?" I wiped the drool off my cheek. She reached down pulling my tank top down as my tit was fully out. "Fuck you dreaming about. Yous was moanin. Kinda didn't wanna wake you. Wanted you to nut!" she Snickered as she trotted her way to the counter across the room. I stood up rubbing my bed head.

"It'll probably be the only nutting you'll ever feel darlin! Men ain't very good at that thang"

"The hell you talking about! You nut all the time!" Colby interrupted as he inhaled his breakfast. "Yeah baby it's called ACTIN!" the boys hissed in a burn.
"Where were you last night darlin. I was gonna go look for ya, thought a bear got ya" Lloyd smiled as he sips his black coffee. I walked over patting his shoulders. "Just went out of a walk"
"A walk to this big bosses house to get laid!?" Teeter giggled. I punched her arm before grabbing the coffee pot. "Ow!"
"The big boss? You fuckin Mr Dutton!?" Jimmy said with a mouth full. "Eww?" I rolled my eyes poring coffee in a mug.
"No you dumb bitch! Rip-aroni and cheese she's talking about!"

"Teeter!!" I whisper tell. "Sorry baby sorry" she sipped her coffee then looked at the boys. "rip-aroni!"She mouthed. I rolled my eyes as I walked back to bed. "You've got the hots for rip!? Good luck! He's cold fuckin hearted" Ryan says.
"Yeah doll face I wouldn't be doin that" Lloyd gave his advice. "Teeter is lying! I ain't fuckin with nobody. I just went to talk to him about personal shit"

"Hey!! There's rip-aroni and cheese!" Teeter shouts as rip steps through the door. "The hell you just call me teeter?"
"Rip-aroni- ya know what. Nevermind!" She quickly slips on her boots after sliding off the counter. "I need you all outside now. It's vaccination day and insemination day. Let's go chop chop!" He slapped his hands together as they all scattered from the breakfast table to outside. I laid a pair of jeans on my bed as I stood in a white tank top and underwear. I glanced over at rip as he stood behind me. "This show ain't free you know" I smirked. "I ain't peepin" he says softly. "I'm just tryna see if you're alright...you ran off pretty upset last night"

"Yeah I'm okay rip. Just gotta set my boundaries"

"Who said there had to be boundaries"
I slipped off my tank top over my head revealing my braless body. He watched in awe for a moment before turning his head. I smirked as I slipped on a clean shirt. "I did"

"Well don't you think that was crossing a boundary?" He questioned. I jumped in my jeans to put them on. "Mmm nope. You can look. Just can't touch. You've got another woman" I sat on the bed putting my boots on.
"How many times I gotta tell you. She ain't my woman"

"You're right rip. she's your master and you're her bitch" I stood up putting my hat on walking past him. He grabbed me by my belt loops then stopped me from walking away. I looked up at him. "I ain't no one's bitch. I ain't playing any games" he says seductively in my face. I smirk devilishly yet a bit annoyed. "I ain't playing a game rip. I'm serious. She can get me kicked out of here"

"You're scared. You're scared of her. You're scared for all the wrong reasons." He looked me up and down with passion. "I ain't scared rip. I ain't ever scared of no one." he pulled me close by my belt loops. He kept his hand on my ass. I laid my hand on his chest looking up at his dreamy eyes. "No rip. This can't happen. Things are going good. I cant fuck this up for myself" I whisper. He stared at me and my body."I know...I just wanna look at ya" he smiles slight as let's me go. I hopped on one foot as I put my boots on then walk out the door.