chapter 10 "slow hands"

I sat with my arms crossed from across the room watching as John, Casey and the vet take care of beth and rip. Rip was refusing to look me in the eye. The only one that would was beth.
"Pink" John cocked his fingers as he stepped outside. I walked over still crossing my arms in comfort, I leaned against the brick building. "Beth just told me your name real name...your real story..." I clenched my jaw looking down at the ground. "I had no idea you were baby Randal... Why didn't you tell me?"

"I...didn't know until a couple days ago...I had nothing to do with the mu-"

"I should've adopted you when I had the chance. You see, my wife had our youngest at the time you were born... Thought another kid would've been the worst idea with that new baby, wasn't the easiest birth.. now I have many regrets... When you were five they said your mother was killed but they couldn't find you, we spend months looking for you. Search parties, lost posters, went a far as using search dogs. Never did find out what happened to you, just assumed you were dead.... I'm sorry I failed you baby"

"You didn't fail anyone. I'm here now ain't I?"

"You are...yeah I guess you are. You saved my daughter's life. I don't know how to thank you"

"Keeping me on this ranch is how you can thank me" I gave him a soft smile.

"You're definitely one of us kiddo. You definitely are" we both turned as beth was walked out to the car. The vet followed after. "Rip is in rough shape. He'd gonna need a lot of assistance"
John nods. "Then assistance is what he'll get. Thanks doc"

....
For a couple days I helped rip. Beth refused to speak to him. I didn't ask why.
I helped rip upstairs into his bedroom. He groaned and swore under his breath. I helped him slip his shirt off. He yelps in pain "fuck!"
"It's alright" I say softly as I remove his bandages. I look at the sewn up wound. "I just gotta clean this out okay?" He nodded as he sat on the bed. I gently dabbed a wet cloth on the bullet hole. ".. pink...I'm sorry...i-"

"Rip... We don't have to talk about it we ain't gotta talk about anything"

"Pink.." he sighs. "Rip you almost died. I couldn't even comprehend the words you were saying to her. I was too focused on being fuckin terrified. I didn't even know what you said to her. I wasn't listening" I said as I dabbed his wound. "You clearly knew what I said...you're upset"

"I most definitely am not upset. You're your own man! You can love who you wanna love"

"You said you weren't scared of anything"

"I am terrified. Of One fuckin thing"

"What is it?" he groaned as I laid gauze on his wounds "Losing you"  I say focusing on his skin. He released a long relaxed huff. His hands wandered to the side of my face. I glanced up at him. He ran his thumb over my lip. I couldn't fuckin help myself, I got off my knees leaning into his face kissing him deeply. He held my cheeks kissing me back more passionately. He ran his hands down my body. I pulled away quickly. "No..rip no.. no"

"God damn it pink!"

"God damn it me!? Me!? Rip! You're throwing me all these mixed fuckin signals! I don't know who you want or what you want"

"You pink! You! I fucking want you! You!!" He yells. I stood there tossing my arms to my side in defeat. "You...want...you... Want-...for fuck sakes rip" I walk over holding his face kissing him sloppily. He gently laid back in bed. I kissed his neck as I straddle his body. I reach down unbuttoning his pants. I pulled his pants down to his knees. I kissed his neck down to his chest. He placed his hand on the back of my head kissing me back more aggressive. I quickly ripped my pants off as I sat on his lap. He pulled the shirt off my body. He kissed my chest leaving love marks behind. I cupped his face as I released a loud gasping moan as he entered my body. I gripped his shoulders while bucking my hips back and fourth. Rip moaned in my ear as his hands grab ahold of my thighs and ass. He throws his head back closing his eyes. "Have me rip...have me... Fuck" I moaned into his bottom lip as I took it into my mouth. I grinded harder and faster making sure not to hurt his injury. He pulled me against his body holding me up as he thrusts upward. "fuck!" I moaned "fffuck! I squealed loudly. He took handfuls of my ass as he bit down on my shoulder. I held his face staring into his eyes as I felt myself ready. "I'm gonna fucking come" I moaned taking his tongue and lips against my own. I left claw marks down his neck and shoulders as I came hard on him. I continued to buck my hips slower as I began to become exhausted. My knees were tingly My breathing was a mess. With My bare chest rubbing against his, Rip groaned in pleasure and pain. He shivered in a moan as he came inside me. The feeling of him throbbing made me feel something I've always ever wanted to feel with him. He kissed me so sloppy and so sexy I was ready for more of him. He panted and moaned even after the experience. I stayed on him with him inside me as I hid my face in the crook of his neck. I felt so much love, so much joy and so little fear. My eyes began to well as he held his arms around me still panting. He pulled me to look at him. He wiped my tears with his thumbs as they held my face. "Ain't No reason to cry anymore baby. No reason at all" he says moving the hair out of my face. As tears continued to stream I kissed him with more passion than before. I looked down at his torso. It left blood on my thighs. "oh rip... Shit.." I went to stand up, before I could he held my cheeks kissing my forehead. "I'm alright baby" he goans as I stood up. "Let me clean this up before you get an infection".....

.......