Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    The red list of Chenghua High School is only the top 50.

    The class, name, grades of each subject, and grade ranking are all clear.

    Therefore, the leftmost column of the red list is almost all written with "Class One", and the obvious "International Class" at the top is particularly eye-catching.

    In the entire red list, she is the only seedling in the international class.

    And except for three points deducted for Chinese, three points deducted for English, and five points deducted for biology, all other subjects got full marks, with a total score of 750. She got 739 in the exam.

    What is this concept?

    It is more than 50 points higher than the second grade in the grade, which has opened up such a long distance.

    It is an insurmountable concept that people can't even chase after.

    Qi Yu frowned slightly, it turned out that she really didn't get full marks in the test.

    "I haven't studied hard recently, and my grades have really dropped."

    Ye Luosi, who followed Qi Yu to the bottom of the red list, heard her muttering in a low voice, and almost performed a flat fall on the spot.

    739 Ah!

    Not satisfied?

    Ye Luosi looked at Qi Yu's white face, which seemed to be shining.

    Could this be the legendary glory of the god of learning?

    After Qi Yu finished reading, she turned around with a very calm expression, and raised a polite smile: "Thank you, everyone, take a look." "

    Student Qi is

    so polite. " Others are alive!"

    "I declare that student Qi Yu will be my goddess from today on!" "

    Student Qi is really honored and disgraceful, and she didn't show any joy at all after doing so well in the exam. This is the demeanor of a great god." "

    Student Qi is awesome! "

    When Ye Luosi heard what they said, the corners of his lips twitched: You may not believe me when I say it, the master is not flattered, she is not satisfied with her 'spicy chicken' results.

    Qi Yu returned to the classroom as if no one was around, and was going to review high school Chinese, English, and biology again.

    Strive for full marks in all subjects next time.

    Not noticing the crowd, Xu Man bit her lower lip tightly and looked at her back.

    how could be.

    Didn't she come from the countryside with poor grades? How could she do so well in the exam?

    At this time, a voice floated over inadvertently: "The exam is so high, it can't be a leak."

    Xu Man's eyes were fixed: "..."

    Will it.

    ——Since

    the homeroom teacher began to lead the group of young ancestors in the international class, he has never been so happy as today. He entered the classroom with a flushed face, even happier than winning the lottery.

    When Qi Yu transferred here, all the teachers in the class didn't dare to ask for it, but he was the only one—he really had a discerning eye.

    "Old Sun, did you pick up the money?"