Chapter 66

Chapter 66 (Another way to coax you [3 more]...)

    In the early morning, the sun shines on the girl's beautiful side face, which looks extraordinarily delicate.

    She lowered her eyelashes seriously, and was talking to the boy in front of her.

    Xie Jing stopped on the spot for two seconds, licking and licking (pure words.jpg) his heart with suppressed emotions.

    After a while, he walked towards the back seat.

    Qi Yu was giving a lecture to Qiu An, and she was very keenly aware of the shadow beside her, and subconsciously looked up: "Come in and sit, what are you doing here?" Thinking of Xie Jing posing herself in front of Teacher Zou, Qi Yu

    said Not angry.

    Because Xie Jing was standing and Qi Yu was sitting, unless Qi Yu raised his head, it would be difficult to see the expression on Xie Jing's face.

    On the contrary, Qiu An was full of desire to survive.

    Feeling that Jingshen's expression was not quite right, he immediately explained: "Jingshen, I will ask Qishen a question."

    Xie Jing's lips parted slightly, and he said calmly, "What's the problem?"

    Qiu An: "?? ?”

    Fuck, Jingshen, what does this mean, do you want to talk to me?

    Where am I, who am I?

    Is this really Jingshen! ! ! !

    Qiu An silently pointed to the question he had just mentioned to Qi Yu, and then said cautiously: "Jingshen, if you think it's too simple, you don't need to talk about it."

    Xie Jing glanced. Then he took out the thin draft paper on Qi Yu's desk, and slowly wrote down a few steps.

    The more Qiu An looked at it, the more amazed she became.

    It is worthy of Jingshen.

    After Xie Jing made the last stroke, he threw the piece of paper into Qiu An's hand: "Turn around."

    Qiu An held the piece of paper like a treasure.

    How lucky am I to be able to get Jingshen's 'calligraphy'.

    And let Jingshen give me a lecture in person.

    Qiu An felt that he was going to float away, this was a scene with perfect marks in all subjects.

    He has always been very self-aware. Although he can occasionally get the second grade in the exam, compared to Xie Jing and Qi Yu, he knows that he is really too ordinary. These two are geniuses that their ordinary students cannot look up to.

    Qi Yu looked at Xie Jing with a half-smile: "Why didn't I know Jingshen was so helpful?"

    After complaining, Qi Yu still stood up and let Xie Jing go in.

    With his cleanliness fetish, he can afford to sit outside.

    With people coming and going, I guess it won't take long for it to be unbearable.

    Seeing that Xie Jing didn't move, Qi Yu raised his chin: "What are you doing here, you're the tallest, come in!" Only

    then did Xie Jing calmly sit in.

    Then he said to Qi Yu: "You are also willing to help others."

    Qi Yu was annoyed by him: "I have always been united and friendly, and I