Chapter 59

Chapter 59 (In the future, if you want to find a husband, you will find such a [...]

    Final exams approaching.

    Qi Yu was invited into the grade director's office.

    Then I saw Director Zou, Mr. Chen and several competition teachers looking at her like a baby.

    The corners of Qi Yu's lips twitched: "..."

    It really seemed to remind Mr. Zou that wrinkles appeared around the corners of his eyes!

    Teacher Chen was the first to speak: "Student Qi Yu, congratulations."

    "You are the first in the province in the rematch of the physics competition."

    Director Zou was not to be outdone: "You are also the first in the Mathematical Olympiad competition. Qi Yu, you are really outstanding."

    Qi Yu nodded calmly: "I see."

    "Do the teachers have anything else to do?"

    If there is nothing else, she will go to the music classroom to walk the cat to tease the beautiful boy.

    The teachers present did not expect Qi Yu to be so calm. One of the teachers in the competition class asked, "Student Qi Yu, did you already guess that you would be the first?" Otherwise, there would be no surprise at all.

    Qi Yu is not so conceited.

    After all, there are people beyond people and beyond.

    "As long as I make sure that every question is correct, even if I am not the first, I can still be tied for the first."

    Teachers: "????"

    Qi Yu said innocently: "Isn't it?"

    Teacher Zou said with a smile: " Yes, yes, what student Qi said is very correct, as long as you do every question correctly, you don’t need to worry about the rest, and you will definitely get good grades." Other teachers: "..." The director is worthy of being the director, how dare you

    say

    it .

    Competition question.

    Even if it's a rematch, it's still difficult. Qi Yu said it so lightly.

    In fact, Qi Yu is really not pretending. She is doing these high school preliminary competition questions, which is a bit like a full-level boss coming to Novice Village to abuse food.

    After all, she had practiced countless times in her previous life.

    It can be said that whether it is in the book or her previous life, the students learn the same things.

    Especially the competition stuff, basically there is no difference.

    Seeing that Teacher Zou agreed with her words, Qi Yu pursed his lips and smiled: "The teacher hasn't said anything yet?" It

    shouldn't just be about the grades.     Teacher Chen said: "Student Qi, it's like this. The final exam is coming up next week. During the winter vacation, we will compete in the winter camp. Which one are you

    going to?"

I will choose those who have the potential to participate in the International Physics Olympiad in July next year, you should know that?"

    Mr. Zou saw that Mr. Chen was ahead of him, and said directly: "There is also the International Mathematical Olympiad in July. We can participate together, but it is very expensive. Qi Yu can think about mental strength and physical strength."