Chapter 56

Chapter 56 (Thrilling [1 more]...)

    As time went by, the topics about Qi Yu on the Internet gradually dissipated.

    After all, topics on the Internet are updated very quickly.

    After this has no follow-up, it will soon be replaced by a fresher topic.

    For example...a certain first-line female star is married in secret, and a certain new celebrity is a hooker.

    All kinds of revelations are emerging one after another, of course everyone will not stare at an amateur.

    Qi Yu was reclusive in school.

    Very low key.

    Although I come to school every day, I hardly see anyone every day.

    After all, she went straight from the path to the building of the music classroom.

    The teaching building is not in the same place as other students, so of course there are fewer opportunities to encounter them.

    Qi Yu goes to the music classroom to check in every day, and Xie Jing is probably used to her presence.

    Until -

    half a month later.

    Eight thirty in the morning.

    Xie Jing looked at the empty sofa, his eyes darkened: "She didn't come?"

    Butler Xie noticed that his young master was in a bad mood, and cautiously replied, "Is there something that Ms. Qi missed today?"

    An hour.

    two hours.

    Three hours passed.

    Xie Jing sat quietly on the sofa, her patience was only half a month.

    Xie Jing leaned on the sofa, his slender jade-like fingers gently resting on the brows, and the corners of his lips curled into a cool arc.

    at the same time.

    In the international class.

    Qi Yu received the task of the system early in the morning.

    After not receiving the task for a long time, Qi Yu thought the dog system had crashed.

    Unexpectedly, they just haven't found the opportunity yet.

    As soon as Qi Yu entered the classroom, she saw everyone surrounding Xu Manyu, whom she hadn't seen for a long time.

    Even Chu Tian hugged her around and asked her how she was.

    However, after seeing Qi Yu enter the door, Chu Tian froze for two seconds, and silently opened the physics book in front of her, as if nothing had happened.

    Xiao Liu laughed in Qi Yu's mind: [Master Host, this cannon fodder female supporting role really knows the times, since she was fucked by you once, she looks at you as obediently as a chick. 】

    Really?

    Qi Yu looked at Chu Tian's anxious eyes, with a flash of hostility.

    Humans are not so simple.

    Human beings are all animals who know the times, but they also hold grudges. Now they are subdued and become small, just because they are not strong enough.

    Qi Yu: [When Chu Tian becomes stronger, see if she will take revenge on me. 】

    Xiao Liu is very optimistic: 【No matter how powerful you are, you are not as strong as the host, so she can only curse you secretly. 】