Chapter 26

Chapter 26 (Teeth marks on the ears [1 more]...)

    Qi Yu looked at the female lead who was gradually approaching, and then glanced at Xie Jing, whose expression remained unchanged.

    A little confused.

    But the little waste wood system solved her confusion.

    Xiao Liuliu: [Master host, once you enter the haunted house, you make such a commotion, it's scarier than ghosts. All the lights in the haunted house are turned on, so there is no chance for him to fall ill...]

    ​​Qi Yu: [...] Blame me.

    Qi Yu thought for a while, it seemed that when she held Xie Jing's hand at first, his hand became colder and colder.

    Qi Yu reacted: [Yes, then I have completed the task! ! ! ]

    Not only came to the haunted house according to the plot, but also did not warm up the relationship between the hero and heroine, and completed the task in a crooked manner.

    System: […]

    It also doesn't want to talk much.

    Who knew the direction of the mission would look like this.

    Originally, according to its imagination, the hero should come to the haunted house first, and then when the heroine is about to save the hero, the host, who is the vicious heroine, goes online at this time, kicks the heroine away, protects the hero, and captures the hero be careful.

    But now...

    Last night, the male lead actually invited the host to come here with him.

    It's okay to come, because the host's feat of punching the staff of the haunted house and pretending to be a ghost.

    The male protagonist didn't even suffer from claustrophobia.

    Looking at the male protagonist who combed the hair of the host without complaint or regret, the system was silent: It seems that the male protagonist is more interested in the host.

    Human emotions are really complicated.

    Little bastard almost crashed again because of the automatic search for 'human emotion'.

    ―Xie

    Jing combed Qi Yu's hair neatly, and did not continue to tie it up. After all, he had never tried fishbone braids before.

    Qi Yu shook her long hair that was slightly curly because of her fishbone braid.

    The ink-like hair was scattered lazily on the back, and a few strands hung on the chest, which made her red lips and white teeth more beautiful and charming.

    Xie Jing looked at her quietly for a while.

    He didn't notice Xu Manyu's arrival.

    Until Xu Manyu said hello: "Student Qi, Classmate Xie, you are here too."

    Qi Yu looked at her sideways, Xu Manyu's expression was still as gentle as ever, except for the dimness that flashed away in his eyes, people really couldn't see her I have a crush on Xie Jing.

    Then Xu Man looked at Qi Yu worriedly: "Student Qi Yu, are you feeling better?"

    "It really scared me yesterday."

    What's wrong with your health?

    Xie Jing's calm eyes finally moved, and he subconsciously looked at Qi Yu.