Chapter 47

Chapter 47 (On the usefulness of reward prescriptions [1 more]...)

    Qi Yu's mind is full of eight o'clock!

    Ms. Bai called her.

    It was Xie Jing who picked it up! ! !

    He didn't hear Xie Jing's words clearly at all, and he didn't realize Xie Jing's mood changes.

    At a time like this, who still cares about the mental health of her boyfriend.

    Xie Jing supported her arm that jumped on the bed: "Be careful."

    The first thing Qi Yu did after getting out of bed was to go to the bathroom to tidy up.

    By the way, he picked up the schoolbag he brought.

    Inside is her 'toolbox' that won't shed blood.

    When Qi Yu took care of herself and was standing at the sink to wash her hands, she suddenly saw in the mirror that the girl's face was ruddy, and she looked very good.

    Not at all pale and sickly when she woke up in the morning and looked in the mirror.

    The first menarche can be very uncomfortable.

    But now her hands and feet are no longer cold, her stomach is no longer uncomfortable, and her face is even rosy.

    If Qi Yu hadn't known whether she was a human or not, she would have really wondered if she had absorbed Xie Jing's spirit to nourish herself.

    I thought of accidentally kicking a furry warm thing when I got out of bed just now.

    Qi Yu finally remembered.

    That looks like a hot water bottle.

    No wonder it was such a comfortable sleep.

    I didn't expect Xie Jing to be so careful, oh, what a beautiful young man who is caring and clean, he is simply tailor-made for her.

    Qi Yu was a bit reluctant to throw him away after completing the task.

    Do you want to make do with the time?

    Qi Yu rubbed her warm belly, and finally calmed down.

    As soon as I went out, I saw all kinds of familiar soups and vegetables on the table.

    Isn't this Ms. Bai's favorite dish to cook for her these two days?

    All are nourishing blood.

    Those who knew she had menarche, but those who didn't know thought she was confinement.

    Qi Yu is picky eater and doesn't want to eat.

    "I won't eat, I'll go home and eat."

    As he spoke, he prepared to slip away after sleeping.

    He looks like a scumbag who runs away after eating.

    Xie Jing looked at her calmly: "Leave after eating."

    A few bodyguards outside blocked the door, "Miss Qi, please have dinner, the young master specially ordered Butler Xie to prepare it."

    Butler Xie delivered the dinner and left.

    I'm afraid that I will affect the young master's love.

    This Miss Qi is the key to the young master's recovery. He must not hold back.