Chapter 48

Chapter 48 (What is it like to be stuffed with dog food by a student...)

    After Qi Yu got on the bus, she didn't even think about what Xie Jing meant by 'forget it'.

    Because the bus was huge, Qi Yu found a seat by the window.

    Leaning against the window, watching the fading shadow of the white Bentley outside.

    In the morning sun.

    When it shines on the white car body, there is a faint milky color, which does not appear to be so sharp and alienated.

    Just like Xie Jing.

    The cold kaolin flower in the book and everyone's mouth seems to be covered with a thin layer of warm light now.

    In Qin Wei's words, it means that the gods descended to earth.

    As soon as Song Yuanyuan got into the car, she saw the conspicuous figure sitting by the window.

    She dug her nails into her palm fiercely, unexpectedly, Qi Yu really participated in the competition.

    Originally, she didn't see Qi Yu in the competition class, and didn't even meet Qi Yu in the preliminary round, so she thought she wouldn't dare to participate in such a large-scale competition.

    Unexpectedly——

    she was really there.

    Under the soft and gentle sunlight, the girl's delicate skin like white porcelain is reflected. Her long eyelashes cast a faint shadow at the end of her eyes.

    The red lips are slightly raised, as if smiling.

    Beautiful and irresistible.

    Song Yuanyuan stood in place for more than ten seconds before she stiffened and walked over.

    "Yuyu, you're here too."

    Song Yuanyuan hasn't been looking for trouble recently, and she's made a lot of peace.

    After all, they are cousins. Qi Yu thinks that her mother and aunt have a good relationship. As long as Song Yuanyuan doesn't intentionally cause trouble, she is still willing to maintain the plastic sisterhood.

    She turned her head to look over, and smiled at Song Yuanyuan: "Cousin."

    Seeing Qi Yu smiling at her, Song Yuanyuan immediately followed her with a stick: "Yuyu, there is no one sitting here, I'll sit with you." Qi Yu: "..." This cousin is really thick-

    skinned

    .

    Didn't you see her indifference!

    Qi Yu casually replied: "Follow you."

    Song Yuanyuan also worked hard to build a good relationship with Qi Yu, "Yuyu, I was really wrong last time, and I shouldn't laugh at you." "I was

    worried about you at the time."

    " I'm afraid you will offend classmate Xie Jing, you don't know, the Xie family is different from our ordinary family."

    Seeing Qi Yu looking at her with a half-smile, Song Yuanyuan realized that she had said something wrong, and smiled awkwardly: "I didn't mean Your family is ordinary, I mean, compared to the Xie family." "

    Even if you are with classmate Xie Jing now, my cousin is still afraid that you will get hurt in the future."

    Qi Yu suddenly looked at her with a smile: "Then Cousin thinks what should I do?"