Chapter 53

Chapter 53 (Limp younger sister becomes muscular younger brother...)

    Qi Yu, who didn't know that he had done another big thing.

    After dealing with the foreign retired professional player in a simple and rude manner, he went directly to find them according to the position given by Qi Chen.

    They are at the club's medical centre.

    After all, it is the most advanced club in Lingcheng, and everything is fully equipped, especially the medical team.

    After all, there are many bumps and bumps here.

    Trauma, as well as simple internal injuries, can be treated here.

    There are also well-known orthopedic surgeons in China.

    Therefore, when Qi Yu came, she also saw the coach whose bones were broken by her punch.

    The coach had already woken up, and when he saw Qi Yu, he pulled down the curtain in fright, expressing that he didn't know him.

    Qi Yu: "..."

    Originally, I wanted to express condolences, but now it's easier.

    Lin Beicong's injury was the heaviest and the most extensive, so he was in a separate ward in the innermost part.

    After Qi Yu went in, she went straight to Lin Beicong.

    Lin Beicong was already awake, looking at Qi Yu's eyes, he dodged a little.

    The person involved didn't notice Lin Beicong's dodging eyes, and looked at him angrily: "What kind of hero are you? If you can't beat it, just hide, and you still stick your neck to let someone beat you in the face." Qi Yu, who has always loved the young beauty very

    much , looking at Lin Beicong's original handsome face at this moment, but now he has made this ghostly look.

    Very disgusted: "I used to have a face, but now I don't even have a face."

    Lin Beicong, Lin Xiaobawang, who was uncompromising in school, was scolded by a little girl at this time and dared not say a word.

    "Okay, Big Yuyu, I already told him about him just now." Qi Chen looked almost done, walked over and handed his sister a glass of water.

    He asked, "You didn't beat that professional player into a cripple, did you?"

    "If it became a cripple, the two of us wouldn't be able to explain it when we got home."

    Mainly because he couldn't explain it.

    If the eldest brother and the others knew about it, they would bring the younger sister out by themselves, and even cripple the foreign friend.

    Absolutely he has no good fruit to eat.

    Qi Yu waved his hand casually: "Don't worry, it's just an internal injury that will hurt him for a few months."

    Then, looking at Lin Beicong's colorful and handsome face after taking the medicine, he felt a little regretful, "If I had known earlier, I would have hurt him too. Slapped."

    On the other hand, Qi Chen was very calm: "It doesn't matter if you slap his face or not, anyway, he won't be able to see his face if you don't slap him."

    Qi Yu deeply agreed.

    It's rare to agree with my brother's words.

    Qi Chen was really curious about how his sister beat him up, after all, their family could pay for medical expenses and so on.