Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    Mrs. Qi's two children were surrounded, and she stepped forward to help: "Principal, I will ask for leave for the two children today and take them out."

    Parents who directly ask the principal for leave may not be the only ones that Mrs. Qi can do up.

    Before Mrs. Qi left, she thought of one thing: "The two buildings don't have to be returned. We donated them to the school children." The

    principal almost cried.

    Then he watched the two teachers still want to try to persuade Xie Jing.

    Chasing people away angrily: "You two, I just went to ask Qi Yu and Xie Jing's class teachers to tell them about asking for leave." "Let's go, let's go

    , I have a headache because of the noise."

    Teacher Zou/Mr. Chen: " ..."

    Forget it, people must know how to be content.

    The two teachers looked at the long-empty corridor, looked at each other, and sighed in unison.     Teacher Zou quickly shook hands with Teacher Chen : "Old Chen, I invite you     tonight

    , let's celebrate?" Go to the second grade.     They could still faintly hear their voices:     "Old Chen, I have a hunch that Xie Jing might come to participate." "     Heroes see the same thing."     "There is Xie Jing, there is Qi Yu, and we The other contestants in the class, hahaha, maybe we can make it to the final of the international competition this year." "     What is the final, our goal is the global champion!"     "Yes, yes, the global champion!"     "..."     ―During     the third class in the morning, the students all surrounded the railing and looked down.

    Mrs. Qi was already elegant and noble, even if she was afraid of showing her face and attracting attention, she wrapped herself tightly.

    But leading Qi Yu and Xie Jing to walk around the campus during get out of class time is also conspicuous enough.

    In the eyes of others.

    Those who didn't know thought it was a scene of a young couple sending off their parents.

    The kind-hearted students secretly photographed their backs and silhouettes, and posted them on campus forums without fear of death.

    #shock! It turned out that they were in such a relationship. #

    ——Holy shit, are these Jingshen and Qishen? Who is the lady in the middle? She has a good temperament.

    ——It seems to be Qi Shen's mother. I heard that Qi Shen was asked to be a parent today.

    ——I know Jingshen, who is Qishen? Is it Qi Chen from the third year of high school? Isn't that Qi Baba? How did he become a god?

    ——Qi Shen is our No. 1 Qi Yu in the second grade!

    ——The class representative is here, Qi Yu, a sophomore transfer student with excellent grades, ranked first in this monthly exam, with a total score of 739, beating the second in the grade, and was vying for the two major competition classes of physics and mathematics. Moreover, he is capable of both civil and military skills, and he is very courageous. Within a few days of enrolling, he made a high-profile pursuit of Xie Jing, the school's high-altitude flower. At present, it seems that he has succeeded. excellent!

    ——Awesome, I just won the high mountain flower of this school when I transferred here. We have spent all these years in vain, and we dare not even say a word to the male god.