Chapter 21

In the next picture I see angry faces and then what I saw next shocked me. Armando held his wife's arm and kept walking to main door and in next pictures she is on the floor crying but why? One thing is very clear that someone was or may be is keeping an eye on the family since 2005. And strange also because how these mafia people could know that someone in keeping an eye on them.

I kept looking into next photo where Armando's wife is in hospital looking at a screen. What is going on here? The photo is clearly taken from very far looks like from window or something. Next picture of her is coming out of the hospital and she looks happy, very happy, hand placed on her tummy and looking down. "Is she pregnant?" This was the end of pictures then I clicked back and got into another folder that had a single video I clicked on it but it was all blank. I checked the time length of video but it's around 7 mins. "I'm sure it won't be all black, right?" Then I heard some shuffling and running feet looks life female feet. Then I heard some loud noises after few seconds the video was clear and again it was Armando his wife and his parents as well. The video was shot from upstairs that means this girl or lady was part of the house.

"I don't give a fuck... did you really think I will believe you after what you.... huh?" Said Armando
"Please believe me Armando I'm not lying to you this baby is yours. I swear " she spoke.
"I don't believe you for a second now. And what makes you think that this is mine? You are saying all this so I can give you permission to enter my house again? Tell you? You are doing it so that you can enter my life again. I'm not going to take responsibility of this bastard child." He spoke angrily but got interrupted by his father.
"Armando, I know that you are upset but listen to her side also. May be she's telling truth."
"Papa do you really think that? She is the one who cheated on me with that fucker Santonio. She didn't even thought about our kids. Do you really think she is telling truth now. God knows if those boys are mine or not?" Eleanora interrupted him.
"That enough!!!!! How can you say that? I understand that you are angry but that doesn't mean you will cross your limits. I can swear on my unborn child's life that those boys are yours. You know what I thought I will make situation change with the news but I was wrong."
"Oh you sure are!! What the fuck did you thought that after I caught you cheating and you getting nocked up by that bastard you can throw this bare sinister at me and I'll happily accept it. No..... never..... I suggest you get the fuck out of my property before I throw you out myself. And one more thing Eleanora once you get out never come near my family again I mean ever because if you do that will be your last day."
"Armando please don't do this... please I love you .... please forgive me.... I'm sorry please..... where will I go? My dad will not accept me you know that because of mafia rules... please.... I beg you."
"I think I made myself clear, get out of my house right now. Kids are going to be home any minute and I want you out before that. LEAVE " and with that he left the room.
She flinched and stepped back. Genoveva came from behind and hugged her " I'm sorry I can't do anything please take care of yourself."
"I know, you don't have to apologise mamma. Take care of yourself and dad too. I just have one request, please don't let my kids hate me. Tell them something that so that when they remember their mother they smile not get mad. Please." Eleanora requested
"I will and take care of yourself and your child too."
"That's enough now Genoveva, let's get back kids must be back now." Said Alford.

And with that the video finished. It had me tears in my eyes. At least they could have let her stay till she delivers the baby. But one thing kept bugging me, if she had such a wonderful family why did she had affair with that Santonio. Things don't fit well here.
Then I moved to another folder with more pictures of Eleanora on street with little bump. Some pictures of her working in café.
I clicked on next picture and it was her sitting on a bench in a park. Her face clearly shows that she have lost that spark from her face. She also look very thin. Was she not eating properly? Was she having money problems? Many questions kept running in my head. I then clicked to next picture which showed her being taken to hospital. On the bottom left of the photo I checked the date 28 October 2007. That means the baby was about to enter the world. I clicked next and it showed the picture of sleeping baby and I checked the date which was again 28 October, 2007.

I clicked next but what I saw next shook me; it was Eleanora on the hospital bed eyes closed one doctor and two nurses in room giving her chest compressions

"No no no no she can't die. How will the baby live on it's own?"

I clicked next and it was her lying on bed pale very very pale covered in white blanket. That means she died? She didn't make it?
This whole thing had my eyes filled with tears. I clicked next and again I got the double shock. It was the picture of my orphanage but why? I clicked next and it was the same baby in the orphanage lady's arms. That means I might know the baby. But then I checked the date on the photo that say 25 December ,2007. It is the same date when I came in the orphanage also it's the same date when we celebrated the birthday for all kids in the orphanage.

I then again clicked for next picture and this time I felt like my whole world is turned upside down. There is a girl in the picture holding a brown bunny and have tears in her eyes. I clicked next and it's again the same girl in the previous picture sitting near the windowsill and this girl is none other but a 3 year old myself .!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!