- 07. 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗔𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗲? -

.
.
.

"What the fuck did you do to him?" Soobin asked with a stern voice when he saw Sunghoon carrying the sleeping Jake bridal style towards him. "Before you kill me I didn't do anything to harm him. We were at the park and I think he started having a panic attack," Sunghoon informed him. "Give him here," Soobin said holding his arms out. Sunghoon gave him Jake and gave Soobin a worried look.

"Do you know what's wrong with him?" Sunghoon asked. "What do you mean 'what's wrong with him'?" Soobin asked looking at the younger one like he was insane. "I don't mean it in a bad way. I mean, a couple was arguing while we were at the park. When he heard them he started crying and shaking. He honestly looked terrified," Sunghoon explained.

Soobin was quiet for a second before speaking. "I doubt 'there's something wrong with him'. Maybe he was just stressed. I'll try and ask him about it when he wakes up," Soobin said with a small smile. Sunghoon's lips formed a line before speaking. "Night, hyung," He said bowing. "Good night, Sunghoon," Soobin said before taking Jake into the building.

"Why can't we make Sunghoon hyung do it?" Jungwon complained as he and Sunoo walked down the hallway. "Because he's too much of a wimp. Plus he hasn't been acting right ever since the little date they had last night," Sunoo said as he pulled Jungwon by his arm to make him walk faster. "If he isn't being normal around you what makes you think he'll be around Jake?" Jungwon asked making a lot of sense.

"I'm gonna need you to stop using logic and walk faster," Sunoo said as Jake came into their sight. "If we put Jake in front of his face then he won't have any other choice but to talk to him," Sunoo said before walking up to Jake. Jungwon sighed and walked up to them.

"Hi, hyung!" Sunoo said with a wide smile. "Hey, guys," Jake said smiling. "How was the date with Sunghoon hyung?" Sunoo asked before getting hit on the shoulder by Jungwon. "Ow, what was that for?" Sunoo asked glaring at the younger. "It was nice for the most part," Jake said his smile fading a bit. "That's good. Why don't you go and talk to Sunghoon hyung? I bet he really misses y-" Sunoo started before getting shut up by Jungwon. "He wants to know if you would be down to join us at lunch," Jungwon explained holding his hand over Sunoo's mouth. "Sure, I don't see why not," Jake agreed. Jungwon then took his hand off Sunoo's mouth causing the taller to gasp for air dramatically.

"Oh my god!" Sunoo exclaimed breathing heavily with his hand on his chest. "You could've killed me," Sunoo said looking at the younger in disbelief. "Yeah, yeah whatever. Let's go before we're late to class," Jungwon said rolling his eyes. "Bye, hyung!" Jungwon said to Jake before pulling Sunoo down the hall.

Jake laughed to himself looking at the two bickering and Sunoo trying to get out of Jungwon's grip. Speaking of Sunghoon, Jake hadn't seen him all day. It confused him since Sunghoon was always annoying him. He shrugged it off as him being busy or something. Jake was kind of sad though. As much as he didn't want to admit it he missed the younger. The way he comforted him last night kept replaying in his head. He remembered the way he held him as he sang the song. The song he hadn't heard in years. 'How did Sunghoon know it? How did he know to sing it to me?' Jake asked himself.

He then heard the bell ring interrupting his thoughts. He quickly shut his locker before heading to class.

Jake walked into the cafeteria and saw Sunoo waving at him like a madman. He smiled at him before walking up to the table he was at. "Where's Jay hyung and Ni-ki?" Jake asked confused seeing only three people at the table. "Don't know, don't care," Jungwon said answering for Sunoo. Sunoo gave the younger an annoyed look before turning back to Jake. "Where's Sunghoon?" Jake asked realizing the younger wasn't there.