𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲 !!

.
.
.

Hello Peaches!!
This book is finally over!!
It's a bittersweet ending for me. I've grown an attachment to this book and knowing it's done it kinda saddens me. But! There's good news. I have a new book that's out now!! I'll give you more info in the next chapter on it!! Please check it out!! I'd really appreciate it if you sent love to my future projects because I have quite a few in the works.

I hope you enjoyed this book. There have been quite a few times where I've been extremely unmotivated to write but I continued after seeing your votes and views and speaking of views, I cannot believe there are already almost 700 views on this book!!! TYSM!! I really am so grateful for every single one of you!! I love you guys so much!!

It's currently 5 in the morning and I've been writing for the past six hours. 💀 Ik that sounds stupid but writer's block and distractions exist. Newjeans released a new song and music video and so did Txt so I've been streaming a bit but other than that I've been working on the 4k+ letter chapter.

I'm rambling a bit and I apologize. I'm gonna hush for now. Feel free to ask me questions btw. And again I love and appreciate you guys so much and STAN ENHYPEN!!!!!
May 🌷
.
.
.

229 words