- 31. 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗥𝗲𝗱 𝗣𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 -

a/n note!!: tw: underage drinking & make-out scene
extremely long chapter btw
.
.
.

The friends made it to the school and boy was it bustling. There were students everywhere all dressed in beautiful pieces of clothing and talking to their friends. This scene excited Jake but also scared him. He hoped he wouldn't humiliate himself again. "Hey, it's okay," He felt someone shake him lightly. He could tell by the voice it was Sunghoon. He nodded to try and get the bad thoughts away. That action pleased Sunghoon so he took out his phone and called someone.

"Where the fuck are they?" He cursed out loud as the phone rang. "What's up?" Everyone could hear Jay ask over the phone due to it being on speaker. "Where the hell are you?" Sunghoon asked before continuing. "I thought Hyung said you guys would be here by eight," He added. "Yeah, we're supposed to be but Ni-ki couldn't find a part of his outfit," Jay explained.

"Real mature," Jungwon said out loud as he rolled his eyes. "Huh?" Jay asked over the phone. "I-It's nothing! How long will it be until you get here?" Sunghoon responded, trying to make sure he didn't understand what the younger said. "Uhm... around three minutes," Jay answered skeptically. "Okay, see you later, bye!" Sunghoon quickly ended the call.

"Jungwon, what the fuck?! The night hasn't even started and you're already starting shit?!" Sunoo shouted out of frustration. "Calm down, I was just telling the truth," Jungwon shrugged. "Oh my-, Y'know what? I'm not even gonna get mad at you. We're gonna have a great night, all nine of us," Sunoo stopped himself and put on a fake smile.

"Guys, let's all calm down. I'm gonna go find Gaeul. Sunghoon, Jake, please watch these two," Yeji informed the others. Jake and Sunghoon both nodded before the older female walked away.

The friend group stood there quietly for the next few minutes. There was loud music playing on the inside of the school that could be heard from outside and students conversing with their friends and significant others. It was silent between them before someone spoke up.

"Do you think there's alcohol in there?" Jungwon asked. "Some knucklehead probably found or will find a way to sneak some in," Sunoo answered as he looked at the ground.

"Look at all the beautiful princes!" The friends heard someone say from a small distance away from them. It was Heeseung and both Ni-ki and Jay were following behind them, fingers intertwined. Everyone smiled at the sight of their other friends. Everyone but Jungwon.

He saw how they held hands and felt like something had pierced his heart. He didn't have time to get mad or sad though. Instead, he'd party until he fell unconscious.

"C'mon guys let's go," He told the others as he headed towards the entrance. "Wait, Jungwon, what about Noona?" Sunghoon stopped the younger. "Text her, please~. I really wanna go. Come with me, Hyung," Jungwon said before pulling Sunoo with him toward the school. "Jesus- Let's go I guess," Sunghoon commanded the others before following Jungwon and the struggling Sunoo. Jake laughed at the scene. It reminded him of when the group had first started talking to him. The day after he and Sunghoon broke into the school. He wondered what would've happened if he refused to meet him that night. Would he be where he was right now?

"You coming?" Jake heard Sunghoon ask. The shorter nodded silently before catching up to the younger. "Why are you always zoning out?" Sunghoon wondered. "Just a lot on my mind," Jake responded as they walked in sync. "You can talk to me about it," Sunghoon offered but Jake shook his head. "It's nothing. I'm just really excited to be here with all of you guys," Jake told the taller with a small smile. Sunghoon pinched the other's cheek and giggled before they stepped into the building.