- 22. 𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗔 𝗦𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗦𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 -

.
.
.

Jake entered the house, following behind Sunghoon. And if he wasn't jealous seeing the exterior of the house he definitely was now seeing the interior of it.

The house had a modern farmhouse interior that mostly consisted of whites and grays however, there were pops of linen here and there.

The place was nicely decorated. You could tell Sunghoon's parents love plants as there was at least one in every corner. This house was way cleaner than his.

There were no beer bottles or broken glass on the floor. There wasn't any leftover food or wrappers lying around either. He was very jealous of the Park's beautiful home.

"Have you never seen a house before?" Sunghoon asked the older male who was looking around, his mouth slightly ajar. The question woke Jake up from his daydreaming and shook his head not really knowing what Sunghoon said in the first place.

Sunghoon led him up the white and brown staircase to his room. "Wow, cleaner than I thought," Jake smirked as he walked around the room. Sunghoon gave the shorter a small glare. "What is that supposed to mean?" He questioned the boy who was now sitting in his desk chair. "I just expected you to be messier. You gave me those vibes, especially back in the day," Jake shrugged.

"Whatever," Sunghoon sighed as he sat on his bed. "Have any ideas on what to do?" He asked. "I don't know. I mean this is your house," Jake stated, turning to face the younger. "We could play video games," Sunghoon suggested. Jake nodded in agreement and went to sit beside Sunghoon who had taken two controllers out of his bedside table.

The two ended up playing for longer than expected. And much to Sunghoon's surprise, Jake had won pretty much all of the rounds. "Why are you so good?" Sunghoon sulked as he fell back onto his bed. "Cute," He giggled at Sunghoon's reaction. "Huh?" The younger sat up, questioning if he had heard right.

Jake's face flushed red out of embarrassment. "I-I didn't say anything," He lied, avoiding eye contact. "No need to lie, Yunnie," Sunghoon told him with a smirk even though he himself was a blushing mess. "I'm not," Jake replied crossing his arms.

Sunghoon pinched his cheek. "You're cuter," He cooed. "Why do you always tease me?" Jake asked. "Because you're really cute and amazing," The taller male told the shorter.

There was a moment when to two looked into each other's eyes. It was as if they were being attracted to each other like magnets. Soon their faces were inches apart. They could feel each other's breath on their skin as they got closer and closer. Then...

Sunghoon's phone rang. The two instantly backed away from each other and Sunghoon picked up his phone that was beside Jake on the bed. "That fucking bitch," Sunghoon playfully cursed under his breath. He answered it as Jake sat there frozen in place.

"What the hell do you want, Sunoo?" Jake heard Sunghoon say as he walked out of the room. He let out a sigh once the door closed. 'Did we just almost kiss?' He asked himself as he felt butterflies having a rave in his stomach. Why did he feel like this?

"What the hell do you want, Sunoo?" Sunghoon asked his friend as he left his bedroom. "Why so angry?" Sunoo asked ignoring Sunghoon's question. "I almost kissed Jake but you ruined it!" He whisper-shouted at the boy on the other end of the phone. Sunoo let out a loud gasp. "I'm so sorry, Hyung," He apologized. Sunghoon could tell he was smiling by his voice. "Yeah, whatever. Can you leave me alone for a second and go bother Heeseung hyung?" Sunghoon requested. "Okay! Have fun with your boyfie!" Sunoo cheered before hanging up.