- 35. 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 -

a/n note!!: this is a freakishly long chapter. pls, get a snack and something to drink while reading if you haven't eaten yet. enjoy!! (ignore mistakes bc ik there are some)
.
.
.

Sunoo and Jungwon were now official.
Jake and Sunghoon were now official.
Jay and Jungwon made up.
Jungwon and Ni-ki are now the bestest of friends.
Hyunjin sincerely apologized.
Jake started therapy and is getting better.
Heeseung is still lonely but he likes it that way.
Soobin is still lonely but he hates it that way.

Jake was determined to find Choi Yeonjun.
Age: 21
Born: September 13, 1999
Height: 5'11
Blood Type: A
MBTI: ENFP

He had done quite a bit of digging and now he knew that Choi Yeonjun was currently living in California, working for a clothing store as the manager.

He was now searching the entire internet to figure out if Yeonjun had any social media accounts. "You look crazy," Sunghoon commented as he watched Jake type rapidly on this computer from the bed. Jake rolled his eyes and continued to scroll through different accounts on Instagram.

"You've been looking up different accounts for three hours. I need cuddles soon or I'm gonna get-," Sunghoon whined before getting cut off by an excited Jake. "Oh, my God! I think I actually found him!" He exclaimed as he jumped in the chair a bit.

Sunghoon got up and went to his side to get a better look at the screen. There was an account with the username 'yawnnzzn' and the name 'Yeonjunie'. The profile picture was someone's hand doing a finger heart but from all the analyzing Jake did of the pictures Soobin had he was pretty sure those were Yeonjun's fingers.

"Aren't you gonna click on it?" Sunghoon asked impatiently as he leaned on the desk. Jake quickly did so but frowned when he found out the account was private. They both let out a frustrated sigh before contemplating how they'd get in contact with him. "Maybe we could follow him?" Sunghoon suggested skeptically. "Why would he accept a follow request from some random account that looks like a bot?" Jake asked giving the taller a done look.

"It wouldn't help to try. If that doesn't work we could follow him on Soobin's account. I'm sure if he sees an account full of pictures of his past lover he'd instantly follow back," Sunghoon defended himself. "That might work but it's supposed to be a surprise," Jake stated.

"Let's just message him and hope for the best," Sunghoon smiled optimistically. Jake nodded and went to send the user a message.

...

Hello, Yeonjun. I'm Sim Jaeyun, a good friend of Choi Soobin. I heard from him that the two of you were together in high school but got separated due to your parents. Me and my boyfriend, Park Sunghoon have been searching the web for you for about a week or two now and I'm pretty sure we've found you. I do firmly believe you meant what you said to him a few years back and we'd like to help you fulfill your promise. Soobin is my childhood friend and I'd really love to see him happy with the love of his life. Me and Sunghoon are willing to pay for your ticket to come back to Korea if you're willing. We'd like to surprise Soobin with you as a late Christmas gift. Please consider our offer and respond to our message.

...

"Ah, my fingers hurt," Jake complained as he popped his knuckles. "Oh, let me help you with that," Sunghoon said as he took one of Jake's hands in his and massaged it. Jake let out a cute laugh because of the younger's actions. "Hopefully he responds," Jake sighed as he looked up at his boyfriend who was looking at him adoringly. They both made eye contact resulting in Sunghoon letting Jake's hand go and leaning closer to him. He gave him a soft kiss on the lips before pulling away. "He promised he'd be back. And just like how you know he meant it I know he meant it too. I know that if that's the Yeonjun we're looking for he'll be messaging us back sooner than I can say, 'princess'," Sunghoon reassured him. Jake pecked him on the lips before seeing movement on the screen from the corner of his eye.