chapter 6

After locking the door when I looked at her face I felt hurt and remorse for my actions
Because she is crying by banging the door and asking me to leave her. I want to see love in her eyes not this fear.

            She is asking me " who are you? why are you kidnapping me? I didn't do anything, please leave me, i beg you ,i will not tell anything to anyone please".

          I am hurt by her words but in between her sayings I noticed one point that is she didn't recognize me but how? Then I realized I wore a face mask so I removed it .

          I told her  " Hey don't worry I won't do anything to you, I took you here forcefully and for that I am sorry but ur actions made me do it so it's ur fault also because u r alone and listening songs by not paying attention to outside world what if some drunken people comes and do dirty with you and I can't think of anything happens to you because I love you yes love at first sight . The moment  i saw you my heart started to beat fastly and my eyes wants to see you only and my ears wants to hear your voice only. And i want all your attention and care, I want to become your world which you already are for me, i can't wait to have you in my life but i know i have to as you have to finish your exams but we can get to know each other in these months and make our relationship strong,  what you say"

             When I am saying all these she is looking at me with shocked face and asked me " you are Vikranth the future president of xxx party and why are you behind me and u just saw me today's morning only and u love me instantly, how is this possible and  most importantly I don't have any feelings for you and I know I don't love you in future also as i don't believe in love at first sight concept, please leave me and see another girl who is of your status and i can take care of myself ".

            I laughed at her words and my laugh makes her fear more because it's not a humour laugh. I am impressed by her words because no one ever disrespected me by rejecting me on my face and she even said to look for another girl which i will not do and she indirectly said I don't have to involve in her business as she can take care of herself like she did now note the sarcasm .

         I need to control my anger otherwise it will scare the already scared kitten and I don't want her to see my real face which is hidden from everyone but I need to give her some reality check now that she belongs to me only .

          I took her smooth hand which I don't want to leave and she is trying to take her hand from mine and I am not going to leave  it anytime soon my baby.

         After composing myself and intervening our fingers I told her very patiently that " remember one thing bangaram(gold) u r mine and don't ever think of another male that is not good for him as I can't do anything to you so I will show my anger on him which obviously u don't like to see. From now on U r my responsibility, I won't let any ant near you let alone a male because from tomorrow onwards wherever u go I will get full details of you and u can say no for anything except my love and care.  Do not disrept me in public but whenever we are alone u can say anything but do not insult my love like you did now. I don't want you to feel suffocated in our relationship and don't tell anyone about me because ultimately u will get the spotlight and my enemies will try to harm you and ha  I will meet you everyday and don't try to oversmart by not meeting me, so like a good girl just give me one friendly hug now  so that I can leave you if not I will take it in my way and this car is soundproof no one can hear or see you so don't waste your energy by shouting, think choice is yours" Then I kissed the back of her hand by shocking both of us .

              Don't know why I couldn't control my urges when ever she is around me and I am seeing her expressions to know her next move. I Can't wait for our first hug.

Note:
Thanks for ur patience guys .
I hope I didn't disappointed you guys .
Please vote,share and comment.

Sorry guys I felt like I did miss some lines so I wrote them now and corrected some of my mistakes by editing now.