chapter 23

He hugged her tightly, even air can't go between them. She was stunned by his behavior. She don't know how to respond as she want to push him and give a tight slap to him but she know what will be the consequences of her actions, so she stayed quite for two minutes.

Then she pushed him with all her strength and looked in his eyes as his face was covered with mask .

He is looking at her face keenly because sometime ago her face is looking happy but now it lost all colors and he knew the reason and that is "he". And that alone thought made him feel both anger and sad.

He controlled his anger and asked her with hurt eyes and voice " why are you not smiling now ?".

She was dumbfounded by this question because she expected him very angry and do something to her out of anger and here he is asking this question to her like a child ask to elders.

So she thought she didn't hear the question so asked him "huh what "

He again patiently asked her " why your smile faded after seeing my face ". With anger loaded voice and with clear words.

She now understand his question clearly and understood he is angry at her because her smile dropped just by seeing his face.

What she don't understand is how can he expect that she will smile at him without any pressure and moreover she don't like his presence near her .

Why on earth he don't understand that she want some space from everyone and everything as she is not ready for the situations around her.

She knows his anger issues so she cautiously told him " she was shocked to see him here as this day was important to him and he needed to be there that's why she is not smiling ".

He knows she is telling him entire truth but he can't force her now because he wants to see the smile again on her face but don't know how.

He wants to know the answers, also he knew the answers but he wants to hear it from her mouth, that's why he asked " why did you not wait for me to come and went without telling me personally?.

She expected this question from him so she answered him truthfully " I felt overwhelmed by the happenings there and I want some time alone to think clearly about my life and you know I don't have any feeling's towards you and you are forcing me that's why i left the place to think about my life".

He didn't expect this direct answer from her because He thought she feared him and don't answer his question but she like always again she surprised him by her answer.

He is happy because now she is sharing something to him without fear and this is progress to him but what he don't understand is of she tell him the entire truth then he can't be like a patient man like now he is.

He is sad also because she don't have have any feelings towards him and she is feeling nothing except force in their relationship. He thinks they are in a relationship now and she is not accepting him.

After a lot of internal fighting he took her hand in him and took her to a vacant seat to sit and sat beside her without leaving her hand " baby I know I am forcing you in everything but if I didn't force you ,will you come with me willingly and don't forget that every time I first asked you calmly but you always refuses that's why i force you otherwise why will I force you for everything, please try to understand my feelings, I really love you and now my parents are also like you ,so no problem from my side , so you don't have to think of leaving you in future. What will you say ?".

Here She is thinking about ways to leave him and opposite to her he is planning of ways to get her . What he is trying to prove here that she is sole reason of his dude behavior towards her and how effectively he put blame on her and he is even trying to manipulate her. But she is not dumb to believe him and his words, she has some brain .

As he said now he has his family support, so he will do much worse to her so she has to be careful.

She tried to leave his hand but his hold tightened as usual,so she told him " please you understand first I don't want to be with you and please leave me if you love me truly please leave me ".

Her words made his gentleness go within a second and he don't know how to make her understand that he can't leave her now or never .

When he is thinking all these unknowingly his hold tightened and the pain made her eyes wet ,so she tried to take her hand and he didn't saw her painful face and saw only her struggling hand and his brain thought that she again trying to go far from him ,so without thinking anything he took her into his embrace that too very tightly and kissed on her neck.

His actions made her shiver and made her rethink of her words and she don't knows how to stop him now.

He is already angry at her and now her words made him more angrier. To control his anger he thought to hug her and inhale her scent .

He told her " bangaram you are mine and if you want to be with me or not I will not leave you and as I said before you will love me understand ". Lastly he said "understand " with loud voice.

She with trembling voice told him " I.. u..nder..stand"

She then told him " please leave me , people are looking at us ".

He then left her with blank expression and saw the surroundings, like she said almost everyone is looking in their direction only.

So he left her hand and told her " OK I leave you if you only come with me without creating any scene what you say?".

She knew he won't leave her and he anyhow will take her with him ,so why create a scene ,so she silently agreed with crying eyes which are looking down ,he then started tongo forward after indicating her to follow her.

Note :

Vikranth is not an abusive person as spme of you people assumed. He loves her yaar , he takes physical advances only when the story needed .

Please comment, vote and share.

Have a nice day.